AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Country
Finland
Region
kokkola
ppcandcd.jpg

Powerpc games for sale. 35 euros each or 150 euros for the lot.
plus shipping plus paypal fees plus exchange rate fees if you use some other currency than euro. Serious offers will be considered.
European offers take priority. Worldwide is possible but there´s always risk of customs fees and such.

Heretic 2 SOLD to holzroller

Still available are:

Shogo, now 30 eur + shipping
Napalm: now 20 eur + shipping
Also available now: Quake 2 (xplosiv budget dvd box + amiga installer cd) 15 eur. it is a dvd box but game media is cd-rom.

Games pictured but not listed above are currently not available.

Last edited:
intrested in heretic II

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
picture of quake 2 added:

zeae.jpg

it´s a pc game with a burned cdrom for amiga executables and such. (bought it from an amiga store and it came from there like this, I suppose there isnt any official amiga version packaging or anything like that ever made)

This is a bit ankward. I now remember that the install cd has been named incorrectly so the installation script thingie never worked without going through some hoops when I got that game. And of course I dont remember now exactly what it was that I did when I did get it to install, must have been 2 years ago.

Info to mods and such:
Game was shipped before payment was received because the shipping was untracked. I am offering by pm for buyer to keep the game for free if the game doesnt work and only pay for it if it does somehow work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom