25th November 2012, 17:04
Some A1200 things:

2.5" HDD bracket 10,- [SOLD to bdb]

Drive LEDs (3 on small PCB with cable/connector) 10,- [SOLD to iMacAZ]

5x FDD (34P, 12-14CM) flat ribbon cables 2,- a piece

2.5" HDD (44P, 6CM) flat ribbon cable with 2 connectors 3,-

2.5" HDD (44P, 35CM) flat ribbon cable with 2 connectors 5,-

2.5" HDD (44P, 40CM) flat ribbon cable with 3 connectors 7,-

2.5" HDD to 3.5" HDD (44P to 40P, 7CM) ribbon cable set (without power cable) 8,-

2x 2.5" HDD to 3.5" HDD (44P, 7CM) ribbon cable set (with power cable) 9,- a piece

2.5" HDD to 3.5" HDD (44P to 40P, 70CM) ribbon cable set (without power cable) 3 connectors (1x 40P, 2x 44P) 10,-

CF (Compact Flash) IDE adapter (with master/slave setting, DMA mode and power connector) 15,- [available again]

PayPal accepted, excluding P&P.

Zorro
5th January 2013, 21:49
Bump..

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:48 ----------

Price drop:

CF (Compact Flash) IDE adapter (with master/slave setting, DMA mode and power connector) 10,-

Zorro
3rd February 2013, 21:25
bump

Zorro
25th February 2013, 14:52
bump

portarinos
25th February 2013, 18:08
interested in this

2x 2.5" HDD to 3.5" HDD (44P, 7CM) ribbon cable set (with power cable) 9,-

pending picture and shipping cost to Greece

Zorro
26th February 2013, 19:20
interested in this

pending picture and shipping cost to Greece

See https://www.icloud.com/photostream/nl-nl/#A35oqs3qGdVXJi for photo.
Postage (2x cable set) to Greece is 2,70, so total will be 20,70.

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

I've made a small error in the original post, the price for the above item is per piece. Just like the other item of which I have multiple.

Zorro
21st March 2013, 21:45
bump

bdb
22nd March 2013, 21:49
Interested in 2.5" HDD bracket, PM to follow.

iMacAZ
22nd March 2013, 22:13
Interested in the Drive LEDs (3 on small PCB with cable/connector). PM to follow.

Zorro
22nd March 2013, 23:45
Interested in the Drive LEDs (3 on small PCB with cable/connector). PM to follow.

PM answered..

iMacAZ
22nd March 2013, 23:49
Thank you. Payment sent.

Zorro
23rd March 2013, 00:31
Interested in 2.5" HDD bracket, PM to follow.

PM replied..

---------- Post added at 01:31 ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 ----------

Thank you. Payment sent.

Payment received, will ship monday :thumbsup:

Zorro
23rd March 2013, 12:58
[QUOTE=bdb;438570]Interested in 2.5" HDD bracket, PM to follow.

PM replied..[COLOR="Silver"]

Payment received, package shipped! :thumbsup:

iMacAZ
23rd March 2013, 18:43
Did you get my payment as well?

Zorro
23rd March 2013, 20:54

Yes, I've received your payment but cannot ship until monday, got to have a jiffy bag..

Zorro
26th March 2013, 10:02

Yes, I've received your payment but cannot ship until monday, got to have a jiffy bag..

Shipped yesterday (monday)..

ColourWheel64
26th March 2013, 12:32
Declaring Interest: How much is the CF Card to Sheffield, UK?

Zorro
26th March 2013, 19:08

Jiffy bag: 0,90

Jiffy bag + hard plastic container: 2,70

:D

Zorro
30th March 2013, 16:01

Payment received :thumbsup:
Can't ship any sooner than tuesday due to holiday (Easter)..

Zorro
2nd April 2013, 14:54

Payment received :thumbsup:
Can't ship any sooner than tuesday due to holiday (Easter)..

Shipped! :)

ColourWheel64
10th April 2013, 12:44
CF (Compact Flash) IDE adapter (with master/slave setting, DMA mode and power connector) € 15,- [SOLD to nicholas.jj.taylor]

Received, but I thought that this included the card. Throughout the transaction I referred to buying the 'CF Card'. I'm really disappointed.

Zorro
10th April 2013, 15:19
CF (Compact Flash) IDE adapter (with master/slave setting, DMA mode and power connector) 15,- [SOLD to nicholas.jj.taylor]

Received, but I thought that this included the card. Throughout the transaction I referred to buying the 'CF Card'. I'm really disappointed.

I'm sorry to hear that. But where did you get the idea that it included or was a CF card? In the original post the item is clearly listed as an adapter and not a card.

You can sent it back and I'll refund your original payment.

---------- Post added at 14:42 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

CF (Compact Flash) IDE adapter (with master/slave setting, DMA mode and power connector) 15,- [SOLD to nicholas.jj.taylor]

I'm sorry to hear that. But where did you get the idea that it included or was a CF card? In the original post the item is clearly listed as an adapter and not a card.

Also, if it where to be a CF card why haven't I stated the storage size of the card? Pretty crucial for both buyer as seller.. But again, I'll refund..

---------- Post added at 16:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:42 ----------

Also, if it where to be a CF card why haven't I stated the storage size of the card? Pretty crucial for both buyer as seller.. But again, I'll refund..

Refund completed. Please confirm.
Please send back the item. :)

ColourWheel64
11th April 2013, 12:34
CF (Compact Flash) IDE adapter (with master/slave setting, DMA mode and power connector) € 15,- [SOLD to nicholas.jj.taylor]

Yay thanks.

Its just that I like buying CF cards because they tend to have apps and demos on that I may not already have, plus I've found you can never have too many with the Amiga's 4GB limit.

Thanks for the refund. I can't check it right now as I'm at work, but I'll send it back to you asap.

Can you PM me with a return address? I don't know where to send it.

Kind regards,
Nick

Zorro
2nd June 2013, 21:29
bump

Zorro
6th June 2013, 22:03

Yay thanks.

Its just that I like buying CF cards because they tend to have apps and demos on that I may not already have, plus I've found you can never have too many with the Amiga's 4GB limit.

Thanks for the refund. I can't check it right now as I'm at work, but I'll send it back to you asap.

Can you PM me with a return address? I don't know where to send it.

Kind regards,
Nick

Item received (return) :thumbsup: Back on sale..

Zorro
23rd September 2013, 11:54
bump

Zorro
6th January 2014, 21:10
bump

Zorro
22nd December 2015, 01:02
Bump..