AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
England
Region
Wigan, NW
As title says,

Looking for a light gun and 3d analogue controller (for Nights into Dreams)

Cheers
Bambero

i may have a 3rd party gun knocking about - i know i have one in a box but cant remember if its one of those thats both ps1 and saturn, if its saturn comptible i'll let you know

can't really afford £30 at the moment thanks for the offer Chris

If the third party one is ps1 and saturn compatible that would be a big advantage for obvious reasons Steve!

my predator gun is ps1 and saturn compatible , comes in the outer box aswell.:p do the gun for £15 posted !

Is there anything in my clearout thread that you'd fancy to swap or use as part payment?

not sure how to find it !

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

ah found it now , to be honest theres a lot i like ! but im also having a major clear out if you check my threads , im getting rid of stuff to make some space. gets to the point where u cant move lol. :LOL:

see im wanting £50 for the 3d controller and nights , didnt really want t split them , iv got about 80 saturn games for sale . honestly im trying to slim down my consoles and games...:roll: cheers for the offer tho .

---------- Post added at 20:49 ---------- Previous post was at 20:44 ----------

if youd send me the zelda gameboy game il send you the predator gun for £10 ?(y)

Hi Bamber, I have a white 3D controller, fully working, there are some marks on it but no cracks/damage.

I would like £15 + P&P

ha sorry BamberO thought that was your stuff for sale , must have been a thread you commented on , anyway hows £13 for the gun delivered.

Attachments

• IMG_1961.jpg
    IMG_1961.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom