PDA

View Full Version : Closed PC Graphics card preferably nVidia

AmiNeo
3rd December 2012, 22:52
Hey guys as per title, looking for a PC graphics card, preferably nVidia due to running Linux a lot. The reason being is my PC is a little underpowered for some of the projects / games I've been working on lately.

Not looking for anything spectacular, but must be around GTS450 / 550ti performance levels. I'd also prefer it didn't need an extra PCI-e power cable and can run purely through PCI-e slots power.

Thanks guys!

liviux76
5th December 2012, 18:44
Hello,
I have two video cards for sale here (one of them is nVidia):
http://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=37981

If you are interested, feel free to contact me.
Thanks, bye!
Liviux76

AmiNeo
5th December 2012, 22:19
Hi mate, thanks for the offer but its a little under powered for what I want it for. As stated, the i3's graphics are holding out for most uses but I'd just like something more capable as I'm starting to do things its now struggling with.

The second gen i3 on-chip graphics are roughly equivalent to a 7600 / 8600GT which are a cut above the one you're selling. Not fantastic by today's standards but much better than the ones that came on motherboards up to now. For me to buy another it would have to be a significant step up.

Thanks again for the offer though! It's appreciated all the same :thumbsup:

AmiNeo
6th December 2012, 05:19
After some research, I would also be happy with an ATI 7750 (especially the low profile model).

liviux76
6th December 2012, 12:38
Hi mate, thanks for the offer but its a little under powered for what I want it for. As stated, the i3's graphics are holding out for most uses but I'd just like something more capable as I'm starting to do things its now struggling with.

The second gen i3 on-chip graphics are roughly equivalent to a 7600 / 8600GT which are a cut above the one you're selling. Not fantastic by today's standards but much better than the ones that came on motherboards up to now. For me to buy another it would have to be a significant step up.

Thanks again for the offer though! It's appreciated all the same :thumbsup:

Don't worry mate!
Thanks and good luck with your search!
Bye, Livio

AmiNeo
8th December 2012, 05:10
Sorry to bump, but this is a last call. Getting urgent with the xmas post and projects due in etc.

Does anyone perhaps have a 5770 / 6770 / 5830 / gtx460 / GTX550 or something of similar performance level I could nab?

If not will be looking over the other bay soon... really didn't want to pay hiked feebay prices though :dry:

AmiNeo
8th December 2012, 17:46
Closing... Nabbed a bargain 7750 from the other bay.

Thanks guys! :thumbsup: