Closed Amiga Books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalis

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Southampton
I have a number of books that I bought for my Amiga years ago, but I no longer need them. (the person I donated my Amiga to was not interested in programming!)

- A DabHand Guide; AmigaDOS: ISBN 1-870336-47-X. - a comprehensive guide to the Commodore Amiga's disc Operating System. Written by Mark Burgess.

- Abacus; AmigaDOS Quick Reference: ISBN 1-55755-049-2: - an easy to use reference tool for beginners and advanced programmers alike. Written by Hannes Rugheimer & Christian Spanik.

- Abacus; The Amiga Tricks & Tips. ISBN 1-55755-107-3. A collection of Workbench, CLI and Basic programming hints and application programs. Written by Wolf-Gideon Bleek, Tobias Weltner and Stefan Maelger.

- Abacus; AmigaDOS Inside & Out: ISBN 1-55755-041; An in-depth guide to AmigaDOS and the AmigaDOS Shell, by Kerkloh, Tornsdorf & Zilier.

- Get the Most out of your Amiga: ISBN 1-872666-02-7. Written by Future Publishing.

- DeluxePaint 2 User Manual, by Dan Silva.

If you want any more details on these books just ask me....

Hi Digitalis!

Are you selling these books? If so, please state an asking price for each of the books if selling separately or all of the books if selling together. Also take a moment to brush up on the "How to Sell" section in the Forum Rules. :D

Thanks so much!

Heather

Hi m8, but you have to state a price for each one, unless you give them away for the price of postage.

EDIT: Sorry Heather.

Last edited:
Sorry. I meant to ask for £6 for each book, No charge for postage & packing to destinations within the UK.

- A DabHand Guide; AmigaDOS: ISBN 1-870336-47-X. - a comprehensive guide to the Commodore Amiga's disc Operating System. Written by Mark Burgess. £6.00 (was £14.95)

- Abacus; AmigaDOS Quick Reference: ISBN 1-55755-049-2: - an easy to use reference tool for beginners and advanced programmers alike. Written by Hannes Rugheimer & Christian Spanik. £6.00 (was £13.95)

- Abacus; The Amiga Tricks & Tips. ISBN 1-55755-107-3. A collection of Workbench, CLI and Basic programming hints and application programs. Written by Wolf-Gideon Bleek, Tobias Weltner and Stefan Maelger. £6.00 (was £27.45)

- Abacus; AmigaDOS Inside & Out: ISBN 1-55755-041; An in-depth guide to AmigaDOS and the AmigaDOS Shell, by Kerkloh, Tornsdorf & Zilier. £6.00 (was £18.45)

- Get the Most out of your Amiga: ISBN 1-872666-02-7. Written by Future Publishing. £6.00 (was 13.95)

- DeluxePaint 2 User Manual, by Dan Silva. £6.00

No problem! Good luck with your sale. There's some good stuff here.

Take care,

Heather

I have lots many books and article which is dedicated to my amiga before start its new year of study.

But, now its totally read completed by my amiga and it really appreciate that fore ever.
I am so thankful to that persons who had give it to my amiga.

Have a good day.

Excuse me? :whistle:

It could be that English isn't his main language, Phantom; the gist of it as I read it is that he's been using his Amiga (that was given to him) to help with his studies and he's very grateful for that. Amigas were always pretty good machines for students to use.

Thanks Merlin. I thought that my english.... u know... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom