As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1225   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Well, I'm trying to get one of these, please msg me if you have one you are willing to sell for a reasonable price.

Offer made for working Deneb $200 USD + $24 USD + 4% fees made and accepted; although fees pending, Deneb shipped this morning; copy of shipping label emailed.

Check, will wire the missing fees a bit later tonight. And a slight correction: the deal was made for a partially working Deneb (only 2 usb ports operational).

Offer made for working Deneb $200 USD + $24 USD + 4% fees made and accepted; although fees pending, Deneb shipped this morning; copy of shipping label emailed.

Please remember to post in the thread before making any offers as it would appear in this case the offer was agreed before any postings in the thread, see the rules here:

https://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=cfrules

Responding to Wanted adverts:
To respond to a Wanted advert, you must declare so in the thread. Once you have posted a message, you may send a PM to the thread poster with your offer. If the poster is looking for multiple items, you should state in the thread which one(s) you are offering.

True, somehow we missed this part, I was planning to remind bdb to make a post but I was too busy with travelling and moving. Will do a better job next time.

Please remember to post in the thread before making any offers as it would appear in this case the offer was agreed before any postings in the thread, see the rules here:

https://www.amibay.com/misc.php?do=cfrules

Responding to Wanted adverts:
To respond to a Wanted advert, you must declare so in the thread. Once you have posted a message, you may send a PM to the thread poster with your offer. If the poster is looking for multiple items, you should state in the thread which one(s) you are offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom