Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodoriano

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
Spain
Hello

i am searching a Blizzard 1220 card complete ( 020, RAM and FPU)

if you have original box and manuals, better

thanks.

Last edited:
Hi landoq! I have what you need, but im waiting until other member of the forum decides wheter or not he wants it.

In any case, send me a PM & we keep talking

Oh, BTW, what do you mean by "RAM expansion"? You mean an add-on module which is almost impossible to get? Or you just mean that it comes with memory? Mine has 4 MB (as all 1220/4, i think)

Saludos desde Argentina
Sebastian

I've seen a lot of 1220:s, but I've never seen the 8 MB expansion. If there weren't pictures of it on bboah I would've thought they never released it...

I've seen a lot of 1220:s, but I've never seen the 8 MB expansion. If there weren't pictures of it on bboah I would've thought they never released it...

I saw someone selling one on ebay a few months back (it was the 1220 and the extra 4mb expansion. Must be very rare though!

Steve.

The complementary 4Mb extra RAM for the 1220/4 is rare and was not a really popular accessory because when it was attached the PCMCIA port stops to work.

Hola landoq!!! (claro que hablo español hombre!! Soy Argentino!!! :D)

Unfortunately for you, card has been sold.

But..i may get another one in 2/3 days...im waiting for a friend..if he gets the Cobra 030, he will give me his Blizzard 1220...

So..i will contact you again in 2/3 days if thats ok with you

Saluditos!

Sebas

The complementary 4Mb extra RAM for the 1220/4 is rare and was not a really popular accessory because when it was attached the PCMCIA port stops to work.

...because the PCMCIA port does not work with the 4Mb attached.

:ninja:

I use a 1220/4, but unfortunately the additional 4mb did not work on my A1200. i got a yellow screen.
Nevertheless, the 1220/4 is one of the best choices, especially for WHDload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom