In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
I'm looking for Baldur's Gate game for PC, the big box version, which includes the thick manual, reference card and the map apart from the discs.

Send me your offers.

I have Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast expansion in a big box. It is complete with all discs, manuals and a map (A3 size I think).

Is that interesting for you or do you just want the original release only?

Hi, I would appreciate some photos please, thanks.

Thanks for the photo. What's your price including shipping costs?

I have the original big box and accessories for both Baldur's Gate and TOSC. My accessories appear similar to musashi5150's, however I cannot tell how thick his BG manual is.

My original BG manual indicates on the cover: "Including Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate" which is basically Volo inserting various pages in the manual with his own fictional response to various things. He also have various handwritten notes jotted down throughout the manual signed "- Volo". There are additional notes and banter between Elminster and Volo in this manner throughout the manual.

The TOSC manual also has Volo/Elminster banter.

The original TOSC Quick Reference Card came laminated and folds out into a nicely sized card with reference on both sides.

The big map is also double-sided with the explorable world (with various notations) on one side and Baldur's Gate on the other. My map has separated down the center horizontal folded seam but otherwise is in good condition.

I'm not too keep on parting with my set unless you have something to trade from one of my WANTED threads; otherwise go ahead with musashi5150's offer.

Note that I no longer have the original case for the CDs. The box has been cut up as well to lay flat. All of the important sides have been kept.

Attachments

• bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks for your message but unfortunately I don't have anything that you might want (according your 'wanted' threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom