Closed Factory Sealed - Lemmings & Team Yankee + Other Boxed Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Cambridge, UK
Hi all, so I've finally decided to clear out the last of my Amiga floppy software (I'm CD32 only these days). I've got a few goodies for sale:-

Two sealed games:-

Lemmings - Factory Sealed
Medium box size, PAL version, English
Seal split halfway on one endhttp://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.wilks/ebay/lems1.jpg
Pic 1 - Pic 2

Team Yankee - Factory Sealed
All Models, Perfect condition
Pic 1

I'd like to sell these two as a pair as obviously they have a "collector" value attached to them. I'm unsure of what to ask, so will go for £60 posted for both within the UK (1st class recorded), but open to offers.

Three other boxed games:-

Kick-Off Collection
Seems complete, 3 games on two disks, 2x anco £2 off voucher, collection manual, kick-off 2 manual, player manager 2 manual, not sure if there should be a manual for world cup? Not present if there should be.
Also original Kick-off (1) disk and manual included. Don't think these were part of the set?

Italia 1990
Codemasters cassette box £4.99 version

Sim City
Boxed floppy, no idea if there should be a manual, if so it's not here

Again I'd like to sell these as a lot, again not sure what to ask for them. Will go for £10 posted within the UK, again open to offers. I also have a couple of random coverdisks circa 1990 here which I'll lob in.

Picture of the lot

Payment by paypal, gift or buyer to cover fees. I realise I'm not known here, although I have sold here once before. Prospective buyers can check out my eBay feedback.

:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but links to auctions aren't allowed on Amibay, 'tis the rules. You'll need to remove the link to the auctions.

Still, best of luck with your sales.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom