Hardware Junkie™
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lancashire
Hi all, I've just bought a new "mini" PC for all my emulation and homebrew needs so my old trusty emulation box is up for grabs :)

It's a low-profile desktop system (Micro/Flex ATX) in good condition and full working order - it does have a couple of marks/scratches on the base (underneath) but this is purely cosmetic and cannot be seen during use.

The specs for this machine are:

• Pentium 4 CPU @ 2.66ghz (Northwood)

• Asrock P4i65GV micro ATX motherboard (socket 478, 800mhz FSB, supports Northwood + Prescott CPU'S)

• 512mb DDR ram (2 x 256mb dual channel)

• Onboard C-media CMI9739A audio chip

• Onboard Intel Extreme Graphics II 2D/3D video chip (aka Intel 865 graphics)

• 40gb Western Digital hard drive

• Silver CD-R/CD-RW recorder drive (not DVD)

• Silver 1.44mb floppy drive

It also comes with a power cable. This PC has been completely formatted and does not come with any OS installed (you will need to install an OS of your choice (y)).

Here's a link for the motherboard specs: http://www.asrock.com/MB/overview.asp?Model=P4i65GV

This listing is for the complete base unit + power cable and i'm looking to sell it at a reasonable £SOLD TO KIN HELL within the UK, Cheers :cool:

Attachments

• 100_1059.JPG
    100_1059.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1060.JPG
    100_1060.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1066.jpg
    100_1066.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
The PC has been collected by HDNL courier service and will be with you shortly :cool: I have also PM'd the parcel tracking details (y)

Hi m8y. I had it on the 3rd but only got to look at it for real today.

Thanks ever so much & feedback left. (y)

Kin

It's good to hear it arrived safely :) I hope you have a use for it - maybe shove it inside a MAME cabinet or use it as a dedicated Winuae machine? just a couple of idea's :D

Feedback also left, cheers (y)

Excellent transaction you guys did.

An example on how a thread must be conducted.(y)

Sorry, but it's time to close it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom