PDA

View Full Version : Closed Boxed A500 & A1200 with loads of disks and some games

-Acid-
11th December 2012, 16:49
The Amiga 1200 has yellowed and has a slight chip in the case (see pic). It is fully working and has been played on for a few hours and comes with a 120mb hard drive with some games installed, mouse, tv lead and power brick.

The Amiga 500 comes with the screen gems cover and original poly inserts. It has yellowed a bit and has the half meg trapdoor upgrade in it taking the memory to 1MB. Includes power brick, tv lead, modulator with audio cable and tank mouse (left button works when pressed hard but needs looking at). Tested for an hour or so working great.

An external floppy drive is included but I cannot get it to read disks. On both systems disks appear on workbench as DF1:? when a disk is inserted and I can't figure out why. There is two zipstick joysticks included, the left hand side button on one of them is not responding might be an easy fix but at worst you could just switch the microswitches from one side to the other if needed, the other one works fine.

There is a big case with approximately 300-350 floppy disks in it, they appear to have been someones backup game collection as most have had labels printed out and stuck on so I would assume most of them work but offer them as blank.

There are some original games as pictured as well. Zool 2 has no manual but the rest seem complete. The black box with no name is Theme Park. There is also some floppy disks with random backups on to use as blanks.

Asking for 75 for the lot plus postage. I am offering this only for UK postage as it weighs 40kg in total. Postage will cost about 15 using Yodel. Paypal gift or pay the fees or a bank transfer is okay too.

-Acid-
11th December 2012, 16:49
Rest of the pics

-Acid-
14th December 2012, 16:16
Price drop to 75

demolition
14th December 2012, 19:13
It sounds like it's not an A500+, but rather just an A500. First of all, the box is for an A500 and you say it has a trapdoor expansion expanding it from to 1 MB. The A500+ has 1MB as standard and can be expanded to 2MB in the trapdoor.

Just trying to clear any confusions.

-Acid-
14th December 2012, 21:11
It sounds like it's not an A500+, but rather just an A500. First of all, the box is for an A500 and you say it has a trapdoor expansion expanding it from to 1 MB. The A500+ has 1MB as standard and can be expanded to 2MB in the trapdoor.

Just trying to clear any confusions.
Thanks for pointing that out. Can a mod remove the + from the title please?

davideo
14th December 2012, 21:34
Can a mod remove the + from the title please?

Done.

Dave G :cool:

-Acid-
16th December 2012, 17:19
Sold off site, please close thread