Grumpy Old Man
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Country
The Netherlands
Region
Limburg
I've got a boxed set of the Commodore AmigaOS 3.1 books (in English), which I'd like to swap for a Amiga Technologies set (also English).

Don't need disks or kickstart chip, just the complete box and the books.

Attachments

• IMAG0299.jpg
    IMAG0299.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 0
  • amigaos31blue.jpg
    amigaos31blue.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
never seen books like that but then again I left amiga scene just befor Amiga Technologies

so have u got pic of what you are after and are those pics of what u have got ??

I have them here, my packaging is a little bit tatty compared to yours but complete.

I'm reluctant to pay the shipping though on something this heavy. I'd be happy just to sell you my set or we can work something out on postage.

I can take pics if you need :)

Steve.

so have u got pic of what you are after and are those pics of what u have got ??

The photo the left (the Commodore set) is mine, and I'm looking for the box+books on the right (found the pic somewhere on teh webz)

I have them here, my packaging is a little bit tatty compared to yours but complete.

I'm reluctant to pay the shipping though on something this heavy. I'd be happy just to sell you my set or we can work something out on postage.

I can take pics if you need :)

Steve.

As long as there is no extreme damaging I'm probably interested, I could always sell my own C= set later on...
Love to see some pics please, and let me know what you want for your set (y)

I'll dig them out later and take pics :)

They are in one of my plastic storage crates, I think the bottom one in a stack of 4 :LOL:

Hi!

Really sorry for the delay! :oops:

Here's the pics of my set:

P1020635_zpsdf72e95a.jpg

P1020636_zpsab9f9d0f.jpg

P1020637_zps4b8d17f2.jpg

P1020638_zps3deebc14.jpg

P1020640_zpsfc021bb4.jpg

P1020641_zps26f4a4df.jpg

This book and Rom manual are in the box, I'm not sure they're supposed to be? I'm sure the Disks are genuine but they have Mono Labels..

P1020642_zps5f3ba7e5.jpg

PM me if you want to do business :D

Hmm, the books are definitely alright but the box cover looks a tad too scratchy for me :unsure:. If you don't mind I'll pass on this one, but a big thanks for the trouble!

That Amiga hard drive user's guide is part of a WB 3.0 bookset if I'm not mistaken - at least it's a Commodore issued book, so it doesn't originally belong to this set, but the ROM manual does.
I've never seen those greyscale disk labels before though...

Now this is interesting, the Amiga technologies ones in my magic packs don't have the kickstart tick... plus I've never seen the Commodore edition before.

Any more pics of the Commodore one?

Yeah the books are like new and appear never read, shame the outer card is damaged.

Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom