PDA

View Full Version : Closed Complete A1200, Blizzard 1220 memory expansion, CF hard disk

portarinos
19th December 2012, 13:40
For sale my spare A1200. It comes in a clear case (almost new) with German keyboard. It has roms 3.0 and also comes fitted with a Blizzard 1200 memory expansion (4mb) and a 1gb CF card as hard disk (cf2ide adapter and 2.5" cable are also included). PSU and cable for connection with a TV set/monitor are also there. It is an almost complete WHDLOAD setup, perfect as a starter/gaming system. The issues are the floppy that doesn't read properly (it displays an error in Workbench) and the keyboard that is loose due to the plasic clip missing. The keyboard was tested to work with my main A1200 a couple of months ago so I suppose that with a little bit of work will work ok. All in all it needs some care an even though the amiga works nicely, for the aforementioned reasons i'm selling it as is.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I also include a PCMCIA CF adapter plus a floppy with all he needed drivers that will make it work properly. So this is now and officially a complete set apart from the two issues that need to be taken care of.

Price for the complete A1200 set: 55 euros NOW SOLD
Price for the Blizzard memory expansion: 60 euros

Photos to come soon since I'm out of town for a couple of days.

portarinos
4th January 2013, 14:51
Now splitting:

Complete (in need of some care) A1200 + 1gb CF hard disk + PCMCIA Adapter: 55 euros

Blizzard 4mb expansion, no FPU: 60 euros

Please add shipping cost/Paypal fees (or gift payment) to the above prices.

everblue
4th January 2013, 16:46
I am interested. How much shipping to Malta, and awaiting photos, thank you!

Edit: when you say keyboard clip is missing, is this a part of the case?

fitzsteve
4th January 2013, 16:55
Removed as unsure what OP actually means from Keyboard clip - better he answers

portarinos
4th January 2013, 18:20
@thread
the white clip that holds the keyboard membrane on the motherboard is broken so it's not actually missing but it is pretty much useless. I don't know if this is the problem or the keyboard itself. I have tested it with my main ESCOM A1200 (which doesn't lack the aforementioned clip) a couple of months ago and it was working perfectly. Now, it seems that sadly, some keys are working/reacting while others don't. This A1200 is sold as is (hence the price), cause i don't want to cause any arguments with a possible buyer, although it generally boots and plays very good (except from the keyboard issue and the FD that probably needs cleaning or replacement).

I'm trying to be as honest as possible. Any further questions are welcome of course. Tomorrow, I'll also try and post a video of the A1200 working, so you'll have a clearer idea.

everblue
4th January 2013, 18:35
Sorry, I decided to pass. So it is available again.

portarinos
4th January 2013, 18:52
No problem mate! Thanks anyway.:thumbsup:

-Acid-
4th January 2013, 23:57
Interested in the 1220 maybe

What speed is the 020 on the 1220, and is the memory soldered chips or a simm? How much is shipping to England?

Lechuck
9th January 2013, 15:31
Interested in the A1200.P.m sent to portarinos;)

-Acid-
9th January 2013, 16:29
Interest withdrawn

portarinos
9th January 2013, 16:45
@Acid
I apologize for not having responded to your post but I didn't see it on time and it slipped my attention. Thanks anyway for the interest.

@lechuck
I'll PM you later tonight.

Trionic
25th January 2013, 21:53
I would like to buy the Blizzard 1220 memory expansion (4mb).
Please PM if itīs still available.

portarinos
25th January 2013, 22:41
Replied to your PM. Btw, please consider the 1200 as sold to Lechuck.

Trionic
26th January 2013, 20:16
PM sent about payment method.

portarinos
26th January 2013, 21:37
I'll reply to your PM in a moment. I saw it this afternoon but i was babysitting so you understand :D

Lechuck
6th February 2013, 19:23
Had forgotten all about his thread!The A1200 is in my possesion long ago,now leaving feedback for portarinos:thumbsup:

Agent4125
12th February 2013, 20:51
If the Blizzard is still available, I'm interested. Thanks.

Tajmaster
12th February 2013, 21:17
If the Blizzard is still available, I'm interested. Thanks.
Dont forget to send a PM after declaring interest so the seller doesnt miss your declaration :thumbsup:

portarinos
12th February 2013, 21:35
Indeed, i missed the declaration. Anyway, please consider this card sold. Trionic has clearly stated that payment was sent a couple of posts before. The card should already be in his hands by now. Thanks for the interest anyway and good luck in finding a decent board for your 1200.:)