AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Bari, Apulia
ATTENTION: I have discovered it's VERY EASY to make a short during soldering USB connector to PCB: before you power on your Amiga, please check with a multimeter if there is a short between metallic case of USB connector and one of a 4 pins of USB connector. Check must be make with a multimeter even if solder appear ok to eyes! If there is a short, TPS2024P will dead in fews seconds! If you find a short, please desolder USB connector and resolder it using few soldering wire. After this, re-check!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please read and understand well this thread:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=37496

Please read well this post:

https://www.amibay.com/showpost.php?p=398626&postcount=58

At the moment boards available are 0

- 1 SOLD to Sleepy_Man

- 1 SOLD to Jawd

-
1 SOLD to holzroller

-
1 SOLD to Rakeim132

-
1 SOLD to Kitch

- 1 SOLD to creid2

- 1 SOLD to piacc64

- 1 SOLD to AppleIIGuy

- 1 SOLD to Tuxbar81

After you have purchased card, I will send you an email with details how to get the software for best compatibility and performance.

Each board costs EUR 91,00.
EUR 67,05 is for my part of board (quite ready), including tracked shipping.
EUR 23,95 is for Robert's KIT (you must buy this from his web page).

Remeber, board is quite complete. You must insert ICs in sockets and solder USB connector. That's all!

You must pay only EUR 67,05 to me!

Last edited:
I see one just today made by Mr Jenny_Flick and is really wonderful made and is perfect guys!

As i've just counted, there is not enough for me now but if new batch arrive, i'm taking one also (y) Question - what about clockport version? Did you think about this?

i have declared interest yesterday in the other thread and sent pm yesterday, new declaration of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom