PDA

View Full Version : Sold Amiga CD32 Console

Powerpie5000
5th January 2013, 20:49
***I've lowered the price as the badge came unstuck on one side, then i accidently messed it up with super glue after it squirted out of the tube too fast :Doh:. I'm not sure how to remove the glue residue and it also removed a small amount of paint from the badge (top left corner) :(***

I'm selling my PAL CD32 console as i hardly use it (thanks to WinUAE :p)... It's in full working order and in very good condition. It includes the original PSU, Honey Bee Competition Pro controller (better then the original pad imo), good quality S-Video and audio cables and i'll also include a standard AV composite cable (red, white, yellow).

Selling for 50 (was 65) and includes UK p&p :cool:

***Quick sale needed asap***

retrostyle
5th January 2013, 21:01
interested

Powerpie5000
5th January 2013, 22:28
interested

Would you like me to upload some pics first? (i'm sure everyone here knows what a CD32 looks like anyway ;))... I'll take some shots tomorrow evening after work :thumbsup:.

retrostyle
5th January 2013, 22:42
withdrawing m8 sorry

Sardine
5th January 2013, 22:59
No Cash atm (spent this months spare on a new satnav pfft) ,I have N64 and some other bits for sale if interested!.

matrix
6th January 2013, 20:49
interested from greece.

it is possible to ship Greece?

Miru
6th January 2013, 21:01
Interested depending shipment cost to us. Can i use an 220 to 110 volt converter to run this?

Powerpie5000
6th January 2013, 21:44
withdrawing m8 sorry

No problem :wink:.

No Cash atm (spent this months spare on a new satnav pfft) ,I have N64 and some other bits for sale if interested!.

Sorry, but i'll have to pass as i'm looking for a quick cash sale (and i'm pretty sure i still have an N64 packed away somewhere!).

interested from greece.

Shipping to Greece is possible, but would probaly cost an extra 20 (tracked and insured- the PSU is quite heavy!)... I'll deduct a small amount from the total as UK shipping is already included in the price :thumbsup:.

Interested depending shipment cost to us. Can i use an 220 to 110 volt converter to run this?

I assume it should run fine with a UK-US downstep converter... Just make sure your TV/monitor can support a 50hz PAL signal, although i'm also sure you can select 60hz by using a mouse to access the bootup menu (as with the A1200 :)). Postage is likely to be a killer as it weighs quite a bit with the PSU. I'm guessing shipping will cost around the 40-50 mark (fully tracked and insured).... I'll deduct the cost of UK shipping from the total :thumbsup:.

***Anyway, i can't take pictures tonight as i forgot to pick up batteries on the way home from work :roll:... And i'll be going to sleep soon. I'll get the pics sorted tomorrow (for definite this time :D).

stu2000
6th January 2013, 22:06
interested next in line please

McFlyio
6th January 2013, 23:46
Hi,

I'm very interested.

Can you place me next in line please?

Powerpie5000
7th January 2013, 09:53
I've uploaded some pics and reduced the price after making a mess with super glue (as one side of the badge came unstuck)... Never squeeze a glue tube too hard :Doh:.

Feel free to withdraw if the glue mess puts any of you off... I'm not sure how to clean it off :roll:.

slk486
7th January 2013, 10:18
Feel free to withdraw if the glue mess puts any of you off... I'm not sure how to clean it off :roll:.

While you may be able to clean off the glue, the compound might have discoloured the plastic, but here is a guide :lol:

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-super-glue-from-plastic-and-vinyl/

Powerpie5000
7th January 2013, 10:27

While you may be able to clean off the glue, the compound might have discoloured the plastic, but here is a guide :lol:

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-remove-super-glue-from-plastic-and-vinyl/

I don't think i'll risk it... Too much messing around for me and it might get damaged :unsure:.

Firthy2002
7th January 2013, 12:41
Also interested!

matrix
7th January 2013, 12:48
interested from greece.

Shipping to Greece is possible, but would probaly cost an extra 20 (tracked and insured- the PSU is quite heavy!)... I'll deduct a small amount from the total as UK shipping is already included in the price :thumbsup:.

I assume it should run fine with a UK-US downstep converter... Just make sure your TV/monitor can support a 50hz PAL signal, although i'm also sure you can select 60hz by using a mouse to access the bootup menu (as with the A1200 :)). Postage is likely to be a killer as it weighs quite a bit with the PSU. I'm guessing shipping will cost around the 40-50 mark (fully tracked and insured).... I'll deduct the cost of UK shipping from the total :thumbsup:.

ok then , its mine!!! I want this!!! total 70 with postage for greece ??? right?

Powerpie5000
7th January 2013, 13:47
ok then , its mine!!! I want this!!! total 70 with postage for greece ??? right?

That sounds fine to me... I just want to make sure you checked the photos as there's a bit of super glue mess around one side of the badge ;).

Sending PM with payment details...

matrix
7th January 2013, 19:08
withdrawing sorry pm sent , next line pls.too bad for me!

Powerpie5000
7th January 2013, 21:14
I believe Miru is next in line... I've sent a PM. I'd ideally like this to be sold by Thursday ;).

mjnurney
7th January 2013, 22:41
If others bail out let me know :-) interested.

Cheers
Mike

akis
8th January 2013, 21:00
Interested, next in line

Powerpie5000
8th January 2013, 22:47
I'll give Miru until tomorrow to reply... Then it's on to the next person (stu2000 :)).

stu2000
9th January 2013, 08:50
Hi,

annoyingly I am going to have to withdraw interest, big expense has just come up and I will not make it to the end of the month if I take the console now :Doh::double:censored::(

good luck to the next in line!

Powerpie5000
9th January 2013, 12:57
Hi,

annoyingly I am going to have to withdraw interest, big expense has just come up and I will not make it to the end of the month if I take the console now :Doh::double:censored::(

good luck to the next in line!

No worries and thanks for letting me (and the thread) know :thumbsup:

McFlyio is next in line if Miru doesn't reply by this evening :cool:.

McFlyio
9th January 2013, 18:48
I am definitely still interested :)

Please PM me if Miru doesn't get back to you this evening.

Thanks

Powerpie5000
9th January 2013, 21:02
I am definitely still interested :)

Please PM me if Miru doesn't get back to you this evening.

Thanks

No reply from Miru so it's now over to you :)

Miru
9th January 2013, 21:15
I am sorry, didnt get your pm and just woke up from my 30h call! Still interested! Pm sent!

Powerpie5000
10th January 2013, 12:56
I am sorry, didnt get your pm and just woke up from my 30h call! Still interested! Pm sent!

Not sure where that PM went then :unsure:... Anyway, i'll be packaging up the CD32 so that i can get a real estimate for shipping to the US minus the included UK shipping cost which would have been 8.

Have you taken US customs/import duty tax into consideration? I have no idea how much they will charge you (if at all). I have the joys of filling out US customs declaration forms to look forward to :D

Powerpie5000
10th January 2013, 21:46
I've sent Miru a PM with the grand total including shipping to the US :)

Miru
11th January 2013, 02:06
Pm received and will send payment soon! Please dont add the high shipping cost to value of package when filling out customs form ;)

i got a a1200 from petro and did not have to pay customs, so hoping the best. If you cn mark it as vintage hardware, used, then it should work.

Thanks!

Payment sent!

Powerpie5000
11th January 2013, 11:13
Pm received and will send payment soon! Please dont add the high shipping cost to value of package when filling out customs form ;)

i got a a1200 from petro and did not have to pay customs, so hoping the best. If you cn mark it as vintage hardware, used, then it should work.

Thanks!

Payment sent!

Hi, Payment has been received and i'll get the parcel booked for collection. It will be marked as used and vintage and i won't show the shipping cost on the parcel :thumbsup:.

Cheers :cool:

Powerpie5000
14th January 2013, 17:25
Parcel is being collected tomorrow and i've refunded Miru 12 as i found a slightly cheaper shipping quote (on top of the 10 i already deducted as UK shipping was included in the original price ;)).... That's 22 saved on shipping for Miru :thumbsup:

Miru
14th January 2013, 18:09
Thanks for that mate!

Looking forward to my new cd32 :D

Hellraiser
14th January 2013, 20:09
Parcel is being collected tomorrow and i've refunded Miru 12 as i found a slightly cheaper shipping quote (on top of the 10 i already deducted as UK shipping was included in the original price ;)).... That's 22 saved on shipping for Miru :thumbsup:

So nice of you...well done!:thumbsup:

Powerpie5000
15th January 2013, 10:46
Fedex have collected the parcel and i've PM'd Miru the tracking info :thumbsup:.

Sorting out multiple waybills and customs declaration forms for each individual item in the box was a nightmare! They don't make it easy to ship things outside the EU :(.

Miru
20th January 2013, 22:00
Package arrived! :D

Now i am waiting for my step up converter and then ready for action!

Miru
25th January 2013, 00:06
And it works :)

Thanks mate!

:D

Feedback just left :)

Powerpie5000
25th January 2013, 00:11
And it works :)

Thanks mate!

:D

Glad you're happy with it and i'm happy it survived the journey... You might even find a way to remove those messy glue stains and make it look even better :thumbsup:

Leaving feedback now :cool: