MUI and MagicWB

Commodoriano

Country
Spain
Hello,

i need the latest registered versions of MUI and MagicWB ? is possible buy this items yet?

thanks

i have tried a few times registering these on the official website but have never had a response or any luck getting these registered

i paid the registered version with PayPal, this morning, and i have nothing except less money. :dry:

You had to contact Stefan Stuntz via email first. Stefan is active, as you know, he is the author of MUI 4.x for MorphOS now.

One guy that registered before, he said to me that you will get a random keyfile. Yes, it works, but you will not see your details, but someother's...

yep, I have regged MUI.... you DO GET SOME CO-DEVELOPER'S key file, mr. Stuntz says he can no longer make personalised keyfiles due to his amiga not working anymore... :roll:

i wrote to author mail for informe that i paid with paypal at morning and not receive file or keyfile, at this hour, not response. :-(

@ landoq

Be patient & he should get back to you in a few days or so. ;)

Kin

yep, I have regged MUI.... you DO GET SOME CO-DEVELOPER'S key file, mr. Stuntz says he can no longer make personalised keyfiles due to his amiga not working anymore... :roll:

There's this application called WinUAE, you see, it's a program that.....

Back
Top Bottom