Midlothian
Hi

Looking for an Amiga 2000

* Must have a working HD;
* Ideally 020/030; (wishfully thinking)
* Additional memory; (A must)
* Preferable UK for postage reasons;
* Working Keyboard.

I can do a deal for (500 plus/600/Amiga [France] 1200, etc) and cash.

Not interested in silly Amibay prices :D Don't care if the case is 'rough' Just interested in good working order and performance (my main priority).

Open to different offers, machines and deals (y)

PS: 1500 also lol Don't need the software/books/mouse either. PLEASE PM

Last edited:
Thanks for the pm's guys (y)

I'm not after a 'high-end' machine! Something basic; which I can build-up myself ;)

Thanks

i may be getting an a1500 from a family member in the next few weeks , if you could pm me cos iv no idea what its worth even and id also have to test it all working ect aswell.(y)

i may be getting an a1500 from a family member in the next few weeks , if you could pm me cos iv no idea what its worth even and id also have to test it all working ect aswell.(y)

Hi

UK postage could certainly make the machine attractive :D Had some really good offers! but postage costs make a fairly good price machine: 'Expensive' :eek:

If no deal is done with chrisunderwood I have a 1500 I'm selling. Where in scotland are you? I'm in newcastle so it might not be too far to arrange a meeting somewhere.

I have a basic A1500 n a few cards
also
might consider selling my 040 A2000

I notice your deal for the 2000 in the other thread has fallen through. I still have the 1500 if you are interested. It has the following specs

twin floppies
keyboard
1mb chip ram
os 3.1 roms
4 mb fast ram on a zorro card which also has a scsi adapter
tank mouse
no modulator so you would have to use b/w composite out or use a video to scart cable
I have a 68 pin scsi hard drive, 2.5 gig I think, which I've not used with the 1500 but should just need a 50-68 pin converter.
I also have a scsi cdrom
The battery had leaked when I bought it and I have snipped it off and cleaned up the affected area which seems ok.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll take some photo's of it set up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom