PDA

View Full Version : Sold PS3 Console...

Powerpie5000
7th January 2013, 11:24
I've now decided to sell my 320GB PS3 slim console as i mainly use my PC for gaming. It's all in perfect condition and full working order... The box, manuals, all cables and controller are included (i'll also throw in a good quality HDMI cable).

Model: CECH-2503B - This is the 2nd slim revision with the cooler and more energy efficient 45nm CELL CPU & 40nm RSX GPU (compared to hotter and more power hungry 90nm and 65nm parts in previous PS3 phat & slim revisions). This is the best version imo as it retains all the the power, eject, HDD and WIFI led's (the 3rd revision slim CECH-3003B looks the same, but is missing led's and possibly other internal bits to keep the cost down). The new 'super slim' feels cheap and nasty and has absolutely no sound dampening/proofing for the drive... It's a bit noisy seeing as there's only a flimsy piece of plastic covering the drive! I'm not a fan of the new model and have already had a few returned to work with broken drive covers (even a couple with loose AC ports)... Something i predicted would happen when it was released :p.

Selling for 140 (includes UK tracked and insured p&p) :cool:

Powerpie5000
8th January 2013, 14:09
Price dropped to 150 (includes UK p&p :)).

I'll try and upload some pics soon, but in the meantime just picture a PS3 slim in perfect condition with all the packaging etc. - just like new :D.

Powerpie5000
11th January 2013, 12:24
Price drop (includes UK tracked & insured postage).

Powerpie5000
15th January 2013, 22:18
Dropped price to 140 including Tracked & insured UK postage... My last offer before i either sell it locally or stick it on the other bay. Let me know if you want photos :thumbsup:.

BamberO
25th January 2013, 10:29
Interested but have a couple of questions

PM Sent

Powerpie5000
25th January 2013, 13:20
Interested but have a couple of questions

PM Sent

Replied to PM and answered questions :cool:

BamberO
25th January 2013, 19:14
Deal sorted.

Powerpie5000
26th January 2013, 12:20
Payment received from BamberO and i'll get it boxed up later after work. I'll book the parcel collection for Monday. Cheers :thumbsup:

Powerpie5000
28th January 2013, 18:17
City Link have collected the parcel and i've pm'd BamberO the tracking info :cool:

BamberO
30th January 2013, 20:12
received this yesterday, I almost couldn't get it through the front door! I couldn't get online to leave feedback due to PC probs but sorted now. Had some video issues to start with but would appear to be my hdmi connection than the ps3. Arrived in absolutely pristine condition, it was almost like I'd bought it from new. Thanks fella, leaving feedback now.

Powerpie5000
30th January 2013, 20:43
received this yesterday, I almost couldn't get it through the front door! I couldn't get online to leave feedback due to PC probs but sorted now. Had some video issues to start with but would appear to be my hdmi connection than the ps3. Arrived in absolutely pristine condition, it was almost like I'd bought it from new. Thanks fella, leaving feedback now.

Glad it arrived safely :). There should be a video option in the main settings where you can set the PS3 to automatically detect your TV's supported HDMI modes (and HDMI audio) :thumbsup:.

Leaving feedback now :cool: