Sold Modchipped Nintendo Gamecube XenoGC Chip Viper Full Size Case Controller and Leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Kent
Excellent condition PAL Mod-chipped Nintendo Gamecube... includes a fitted and working XenoGC Mod Chip together with a Viper Gold Full Size Case, excellent condition purple Controller, Power Supply and AV Cable.

Tested and working using original GC Games as well as backups.
I have tested this system with several US and JAP backup disks and they all work fine. I cant guarantee that every back up game you make will work - this is all dependent on what brand of disk you use, what speed you burn at and the quality of the image you burn from. I use Verbatim Disks burned at 4x through Imgburn.

You get - the Gamecube with XenoGC chip fitted, Viper full size case, Purple controller, AV Cable and Power Supply. I will also include a couple of GC Memory Cards.

Please note some back up games that are not PAL will not work with PAL Memory cards - you have to play the game with no memory card plugged in in order for these games to work.

Sale also includes 20 home brew disks for free and a GC Box with inserts and paperwork.

Looking for £65.00 plus postage.

Will post pictures later tonight.

Prefer UK only but will post outside of the UK - will have to get a quote, UK P&P is going to be around £8.80 approx.

Paypal gift payment preferred.
Any interest please PM me.

PLEASE NOTE - this is not a machine I have listed previously - this is my Gamecube from my own personal console collection - I'm selling a few consoles over the next week or so to raise some money for car repairs.

Here are some pictures...

Gold_GC_1 by PJH1968, on Flickr

Gold_GC_2 by PJH1968, on Flickr

Gold_CGC_3 by PJH1968, on Flickr

The GC is in a very clean condition inside and out - I took great care when modding and reassembling this and made sure all was tested and spotless inside. I would recommend getting an RGB Scart lead for it (not included).

Gamecube

Gamecube

Hi Peter,

Let me know what the total cost would be for the cube. And there are no issues playing genuine and backups (I know there may be some issues..) ? Also do regular DVDrs work or are mini DVDs needed .

Cheers !

Hi, yes the GC plays genuine games as well as back ups - because of the full size lid the Viper case offers, you are able to use standard size DVD-r disks. (20 of which are included in the sale) I will PM you all further details.

withdrawing interest

withdrawing interest

withdrawing interest, stupid car needs a new tyre .. retro budget gone:(

I would also swap this for an Amiga A500 Plus Boxed Computer or at the very least an un-boxed A500 Plus in top condition (no yellowing or battery damage)

Sold to z3spacial.

Payment received, many thanks.

Should be able to post tomorrow - I will update here with postal details.

Sent today via Standard Parcels, delivery expected 2-3 days - could in fact be there with you on Wednesday.

Will just await confirmation of delivery and feedback and thread can then be closed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom