PDA

View Full Version : Sold Cyberstorm Mk1 68040@40MHz plus CyberSCSI module for Amiga 4000

colmiga
8th January 2013, 10:02
Hi,

I have a Cyberstorm Mk1 I wish to sell. It has the following specs:

68040 on CPU module board clocked at 40MHz
CyberSCSI module
RAM Module with 64MB RAM.
Main backplane (where the modules connect to and which connects to the motherboard)

When I obtained this board it had a broken top SIMM socket on the RAM module. I have replaced the socket but it still seems a bit finicky about the RAM modules you put in it. The first 3 sockets seem to work fine and I cannot see why the top socket is so particular as no traces seem to be broken. Apart from this issue the board works great.

I am selling the lot for AU$200. I ship worldwide and accept PayPal as payment (buyer pays fees). Being the board is light I expect the shipping to be reasonable.

I will post photos in a short while.

Thanks.

Edit: Added photo. Also I should mention what I did with the RAM module is move the bottom SIMM connector to the top one to replace the broken one and added a new angled connector to the bottom.

fitzsteve
8th January 2013, 10:12
Declaring interest on behalf of a friend who is looking for an A4000 Turbo Board (edd_jedi), I will PM him and get back to you very soon!

retrostyle
8th January 2013, 10:12
interested depending on postage

edd_jedi
8th January 2013, 10:43
I most certainly am interested, thanks Steve. Will PM now.

Hypnosis
8th January 2013, 21:32
Declaring interest, third in line.

colmiga
9th January 2013, 05:08
@edd_jedi PM replied.

colmiga
9th January 2013, 09:05
Item has been sold to edd_jedi. Thanks for everybody's interest.

edd_jedi
21st January 2013, 11:57
Received and feedback left.