Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi,

I have thousands of Cover Disks in my collection, having built up a nice collection of CU Amiga and Amiga Format CD's I'm letting all the Floppy Disks go.

I'm selling them in batches of:

100 Disks £2 + P&P (On hold temporarily)
200 Disks £3 + P&P
(Not available at present)
500 Disks £5 + P&P
(No longer available)

Disks will be Randoms & Untested. (Although if you have a preference such as 'PC Format') this should be possible :)

If you just need Blank Disks I have a shoe box full I'm giving away for the price of postage only:

https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?t=37197

Thanks for looking!

Steve.

Last edited:
Price reduced and terms changed:

100 Disks £2 + P&P
200 Disks £3 + P&P
500 Disks £5 + P&P

Hi Steve, I'm interested in Amiga Format coverdisks if you have any in your collection, but I don't know if you can sit down and make a deal of what AF coverdisks you have as I want to finish my collection. :unsure:

Hi Steve, I'm interested in Amiga Format coverdisks if you have any in your collection, but I don't know if you can sit down and make a deal of what AF coverdisks you have as I want to finish my collection. :unsure:

Is it better you tell me what ones you are missing and I can pull them out?

I probably have a couple of thousand AF cover disks!

Sure, that's ok. Will let you know within the weekend if that's ok for you.

Sure, that's ok. Will let you know within the weekend if that's ok for you.

No rush! I plan to go through and put them in number order, this will make it easier to find them! I also have well over a thousand games to go through and hundreds of loose manuals, I will have a big headache at the end!

I also have three more large boxes of fully boxed games to sort through!

This is my collection so far! (Ignore the funny spelling errors my wife typed it!)

No they're not for sale ;)

Attachments

• Amiga games collection.zip
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
Payment sent

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:45 ----------

When I click your link at the top of the page it just says I don't have permission to view?

Thanks for the payments guys, I'll get them, dropped off at the Collect+ point tomorrow (y)

Keitha is buying the blank disks in the recycling thread and wanted some cover disks too. Don't worry I have plenty to go round and will avoid giving the AF ones away till I hear from you :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Keitha is buying the blank disks in the recycling thread and wanted some cover disks too. Don't worry I have plenty to go round and will avoid giving the AF ones away till I hear from you :)

Ah ok, I saw just a payment sent without a declaration of interest first that's why... :)

Quick update, Disks have been allocated for chrisunderwood & keitha.

I've marked as reserved whilst I sort through the rest as I wont be able to offer anymore batches of 500 and maybe not 200, but I need to check through after Phantom updates me on what he needs.

After I hear back from Phantom the leftovers will probably be sold it one or specific lots.

Thread marked as Sold - no more Disks available in this thread.

Keitha & Chrisunderwood's Disks will be shipped tomorrow by Collect+

Okie Steve, give me some time till tonight to re-check again. Postages are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom