82   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Bari
Hi need 128 mb 32x4 60ns for my Cyberstormppc
Tanks
Luigi

I can do you two matched pairs for £30 Inc shipping but I don't have 4 matching... 60ns 72pin simms. I don't know if they are edo.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Hi steve

Hi steve

The important and rilavant thing is if They works on cyberstormppc usuallly 80% af 60ns simms have the edo tecnology :p
The important is They have to be' in couple 32x2
If you can guatante that this simms are working in the cyberstormppc consider this yours SOLD to me ;)

I have 4 matched edo simms, 32 mb each, tested on warpengine 4040, running well. If you are interested, for 15 euros each

I was going to say I can't test mine on a CSPPC since I don't have one anymore they should work but I can't guarantee 100%

All the best.

I was going to say I can't test mine on a CSPPC since I don't have one anymore they should work but I can't guarantee 100%

All the best.

If i know about lineare before we can fix Your SOLD cyberstormppc :/

Steve if They work on cyberstorm or on a warpengine Will be' good too :)
Do you have some accell on an 4000 to test it? If yes i Will buy yours because the problem of buy from miru is customs taxes ... In italy ar really Hi.

My only other turbo board here is my MkIII and I'ts too much work & risk to remove this from my Mirage Pro Tower to test these Simms, I can accept a return if they do not work. I'm pretty sure they will be just fine though :)

The Simms were tested in my Blizzard 1230

Ok mate

Ok mate

Lets trade send you paypal thru pm :)

---------- Post added at 18:54 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

Lets trade send you paypal thru pm :)

Payment send to mr Steve :)(y)

Ram Come today in late afternoon i will check and after will gave the feedback ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom