Triple Play Plus or One Stop Music Shop Midi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overdose

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Sydney, Australia
I come here about once every 6 months or more looking for a Midi interface for the BlueRibbon One Stop Music Shop. I purchased a One Stop Music Shop many moons ago without the MIDI breakout cable.

I have instructions for building one, but would rather buy one. I'd even buy the whole One Stop Music Shop card + cable.

Ideally, I'd like the Triple Play Plus for the One Stop Music Shop, but just the MIDI breakout cable would be fine too.

I'm also interested in the regular Triple Play Plus.

The MIDI breakout cable has a DSUB-9 connector on one end, and I believe 3 MIDI DIN-5s on the standard model and 4 (maybe 5) on the Triple Play Plus version.

Best image I can find of the standard model

The standard triple play plus is over here:

http://www.amiga-hardware.com/showhardware.cgi?HARDID=1428

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a picture of the MIDI interface ?
I dont have one but should I bump into one I'd recognise it.

Do you happen to have a picture of the MIDI interface ?
I dont have one but should I bump into one I'd recognise it.

I've just edited and added the best images I could find. I can't find an image at all of the Triple Play Plus for the One Stop Music Shop, but I do know they exist.

The unusual thing about these adaptors is that they have a 9pin DSUB connector instead of the usual DB25 serial connector Amiga MIDI interfaces usually have or the 15pin DSUB that PC adaptors have.

Wanted Triple Play Plus or One Stop Music Shop Midi Reply to Thread

Wanted Triple Play Plus or One Stop Music Shop Midi Reply to Thread

Just seen your post.

I have just added an advert for as homemade "Triple play plus" if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom