PDA

View Full Version : Sold Boxed iPad 3rd Gen 16gb Wifi Model

scrappysphinx
16th January 2013, 16:55
Hi all, due to receiving a large bill i wasn't expecting i need to sell my iPad.

It is the 3rd Gen 16gb Wifi only model and has been kept in pristine condition with a screen protector and silicone case applied from day 1.

Has the original box and cable/wall plug. Will add photo's later as i have to head out to the doctors. It is running the latest IOS 6.0.2 and has never been jailbroken (Not even sure if you can to be honest). It is still in warranty (forget till when) but it has been registered with Apple in my name so may need to be returned to me and me claim on your behalf should warranty need to be claimed upon. The Serial number of the machine does not match the serial number of the box. This is because the original one i had developed a problem with the screen and it was replaced same day in a local Apple authorized repair centre. Will be restored to defaults with iTunes before sending. Ideally i need this sold by tomorrow evening so if no interest by tomorrow afternoon it will be listed on the other bay. (Apologies if this seems hasty).

I am asking 250 (or nearest offer) plus p&p of 10 in the UK. Will be sent tracked and insured.

Beaps
16th January 2013, 17:21
PM sent with a few questions.

tokyoracer
16th January 2013, 17:32
Sorry to hear, I myself am having to go through alot too and I sure hope that you recover to normality ASAP.

D.A.T (Alex)
16th January 2013, 19:09
I am interested depending on shipping cost & condition of the ipad
PM sent.

scrappysphinx
16th January 2013, 22:02
Pics added.

Ipad is currently under offer from D.A.T (Alex) pending shipping charges to Greece which i'll find out tomorrow.

Also just noticed the Ipad serial number does not match the one on the box. This is because the original one i had developed problems with the screen and was replaced by an Apple authorized repair center. I have added this information to the first post too.

@Tokyo, thanks buddy its just a bill i wasn't expecting but its a big one and needs must unfortunately. To be fair though since i got my iphone 5 i've barely used the ipad all that much.

mjnurney
16th January 2013, 22:13
Dare I say , interested , next in line :-)

D.A.T (Alex)
17th January 2013, 07:09
I have to withdraw interest ...passed to mjnurney!
(I will go for another tablet I think)

I wish you all my best Mike with your sale...

edd_jedi
18th January 2013, 13:00
Also interested, PM sent. Thanks.

mjnurney
18th January 2013, 18:40
Payment sent as agreed :-)

thanks mike

scrappysphinx
18th January 2013, 19:31
Payment received and iPad sold to mjnurney

scrappysphinx
21st January 2013, 12:11
Posted by special delivery and details pm'd

Thanks

mjnurney
22nd January 2013, 19:34
Arrived & perfect :-) thank you feedback on the way

Mike.

scrappysphinx
22nd January 2013, 20:07
Glad its arrived and you're happy MJ.
Feedback has been received and left by me so will close the thread.

Thanks

Mike