DarthyPants

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Country
Ireland
Region
Dublin
Looking for a SNES console and some controllers (up to 4 as i have a multitap) in good working condition, yellowed ones considered. Don't need PSU, AV/RF or Games but might be interested if you have some. I'm on a tight budget to replace my old unit so let me know what you've got. If you're interested in swapping, try me, i might have something you want!

I have SNES console only which I will check out tonight after work which I can let go.

I'll PM with an offer if it is working fine tonight.

Cheers
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

I got a couple of SNES's and a few 3rd party non official pads if you are interested...

@red impact: can you let me know exactly what you have and how much you're looking for including post to northern ireland? I'd have a slight preference for official controllers if available depending on price. (y)

@chris: no interest in n64 stuff, just looking to replace my snes which went missing but thanks for the offer. let me know how much for the controllers and if official or not.

3 un-official controllers. can send a pic tomorrow there at my parents house.
not sure the cost of postage till i weigh and check size but how does £10 sound posted for all 3?

That's quite a decent price. I think i will hold out to see if i get offers of official controllers for the moment but will pm you if i decide to take them. Thanks!

Iv found a original pad aswell . £15 for all 4 delivered.
Il have to get the 3 from my parents house on Monday morning .

4 controllers . cant test them cos iv not got a snes anymore , were working before tho.

Attachments

• IMG_2136.jpg
    IMG_2136.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks to everyone for the offers, but i went to a car boot sale on Sunday and found a big SNES lot including some cool games! Mods can close thread. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom