Blogger
Rating - 100%
1041   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I'm selling my Silver PS2 slim, it comes with Castlevania Game, 1 Pad and AV leads/PSU. It's fully working and in nice condition, I'll also include an 8mb Memory Card. Now also includes Component AV Leads for best picture.

I'm looking for £27.50 + P&P (y)

Expect P&P to be £5-£7 in UK and circa £20 EU (Some countries £25-£30)

Some pic's!

P1020287_zpscc7bf74f.jpg

P1020289_zps66071fc2.jpg

P1020290_zpsd62ef6bc.jpg

P1020291_zps3e0a3a76.jpg

P1020292_zps8d309ed9.jpg

attachment.php

Thanks for looking (y)

*Also listed outside Amibay*

Last edited:
I'm also including for free a set of component video leads, these give an amazing picture!

I'm also going to list this on eBay but will give Amibayers a little bit of time before I do that! (y)

interested , asking few things first ! ;)

PM replied.

@Thread please not this is now listed outside Amibay, the current price is the lowest I can go sorry.

Shipping is at cost, I don't even charge for packing materials which cost me money! Sorry I can't make shipping outside UK any cheaper, the package is over 2kg and therefore can't be sent by Airmail :(

Steve, does your PS2 have two screw holes in the back of it? I ask because I recently got a Silver Joytech screen, but my existing PS2 is missing the mounting holes. If yours has these I am interested. :)

Steve, does your PS2 have two screw holes in the back of it? I ask because I recently got a Silver Joytech screen, but my existing PS2 is missing the mounting holes. If yours has these I am interested. :)

Hi! Yes it does have the screw holes (y)

Payment sent! (y)
Steve is holding on to it for now for me at my request :)

Its here!

Its here!

Hi Steve
It arrived today along with the other goodies. All is well. Ran out of time to fit the drive though :oops: But, I will be on that tomorrow. Many thanks again Steve, the PS2 looks real good with the screen attached! (y) Leaving you feedback :)

Glad it all arrived safe :)

Good luck with the SCSI HDD (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom