Closed C65 For Amiga 3500

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdanko

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
San Diego, CA
I am looking for a functional C65 and I am offering a very unique piece in trade. I have an Amiga 3500, of which only ~12 were made. The unit is fully functional and the only flaws are:
1) Busted clip for the power button on the front bezel. This can be replaced from any C= intel PC tower.
2) Busted clip on front bezel iteself.

What makes this computer even more rare is that it was a UUCP server at Commodore Germany. The hostname is written on a piece of paper and taped to the front bezel. If you look up the hostname on usenet you will see it being referenced all over the place. The computer came to me with a bunch of hard disks, maybe 4-5 and had AMIX installed with super kick ROMs. I have removed the drives for preservation because they do have Commodore data on them. The unit now has KS 3.1, a 2 GB SCSI hard drive and OS 3.1. It is 100% functional with no issues.

I received this machine (among others) from a former Commodore employee who lives near me.

I cannot post links so photos can be seen on request.

Please email me with any questions/interest at amibay at gdanko dot net
Thanks!

I have removed the drives for preservation because they do have Commodore data on them.

When waving a red flag, you must expect the question: What kind of data? :)

And have you made 10 backup copies?

Sure... big chance... :LOL:

Just a reminder. Other bay links are not allowed in AmiBay.

I do have a C65 motherboard (no case) which I bought from Cent$ible a long time ago... considering this one is going for **** then I may have to see if I can get a case & PSU for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alexh and other possible traders/buyers: please, write what you guys/gals have to trade, but prices in particular (PM system).

Ebay links are allowed, but just for Buy-It-Now links. Auctions are a no-no here.

A3500 question

A3500 question

Does it contain the Graphics board from University of Lowell (A2410)?

Maybe you wanna trade this computer for a Visiona Graphics board.. which has an INMOS transputer chip? :) This board is VERY VERY RARE too!!!! it can do 8000x8000 if you find the right monitor :)
/Pascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom