AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Bari
After a big discussion with my wife i have to sell my wonderful 30y games collection i heve to make a choice or hardware or games ... i chose the hardware ...

This are the games photos, i dont wanna split i prefer a collector like me buy all the games and enjoy it. some of this games are really rare if you are a collector you will recognize they .

SOLD TO RiSe
this are the photos

IMG_2281_zps2dd0edf5.jpg

IMG_2282_zpse736b9b2.jpg

Ask for all the lot 250 euros plus shipping & no fees SOLD TO RiSe

The Games List

Myst
Simon the sorcer 2 (no more in the list make a present to the guy who buy my Cyberstorm ppc)
Heretic II
NightLong with patch 1.1 warpup sold to trapshot
Nemac IV director Cut
Trauma Zero
Big Red adventure
Wet & the sexy Empire
OnEscapeesold to trapshot
Foundation
Virtuallball fighter
Quake
Genetic Species
Wipeout 2097sold to trapshot

All the games are complete with manual postcard ecc. ecc.

Thanks a really sed
Luigi

Last edited:
Edit!

Sorry I see you gave them in his wanted thread, you should make that clear here in case a mod thinks something fishy is going on :)

It looked fishy to me. I thought we had to take all or nothing. Then suddenly it got split. :?:

The guy buy from me my video card Vodoo 5500 and he his a collector . he have all this games just the 3 he didnt have and i prefer to sell this 3 to him for close his collection... sorry about this but i think was the fast way for sell my games my wife need my space time was passing and i dont wanna put on evil bay my collection.

Are these games being sold individually now? If so could you state a price for each, thanks.

Are these games being sold individually now? If so could you state a price for each, thanks.

that 3 games was sold for a guy who buyed from me the voodoo 5500 i sold this 3 games for 95 euros and put the price lower for the ramain lot of 100euros
before was 400 now is 300 euros

bump time

bump time

bump!

---------- Post added at 20:26 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

bump!

Hey, take a look in the rules. No asking about splitting.

Skickat från min Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom