Not open for further replies.

jammarob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Texas
Just seeing if there is interest in this horrible ill-fated Apple game console.

I have the console, keyboard/touchpad, and controller. This system has 7 MB of total memory which allows you to run a live version of OS 7.x.

The internal battery has long been removed well before it could leak. The battery is very difficult to access and leaky batteries can be a big problem for these.

As for price, I am looking to get $375 shipped for the lot (within US only). International buyers I will need to get a shipping quote, but it will be expensive. This thing is heavy!

---------- Post added at 03:15 ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 ----------

[/COLOR]
DSCN1789_zps114c640e.jpg

DSCN1790_zps77cd6e0d.jpg

DSCN1791_zps165f1695.jpg

DSCN1792_zps1dea866c.jpg

DSCN1793_zps3654c0ad.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there, can you please remove references to burned software from your advert. Also, as per our rules, people need to state interst in the thread, not by email. Please familiarise yourself with our rules.

Cheers

John

Ahh ok, I have edited the post.

I will gather quotes for shipping in the order I was asked. I will only ship this via EMS (trackable and insured). It's as heavy as a small desktop computer so don't let the shipping number shock you.

Here is a video I produced of the system I have for sale. Youtube Link

Thanks Jammarob but there is still a reference to burned software....

Cheers

John

Thanks forgetting me that quote, i'll hold off for now because the other half would probably break several parts of me
however. . . .
there is a chance my work owes a lot of staff money but we don't know the amount yet so if its a lot and this is still available at that point i may well be able to take it. So yeah if its still available and i end up with this extra cash im interested but untill then i wont declare interest

love that in your video you say you do not recommend buying one of these :LOL:

are there actually any good games for this machine?

i'm gonna have to pull out, a number of unforeseen expenses are about to crap on me from a great height and so that extra money will be consumed
Good luck selling it though mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom