Not open for further replies.

onetunafish

AmiBayer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Brazil / Parana / Sao Jose dos Pinhais
Hi All!

I'm still looking for Amiga's Castlevania.

I can pay good money for it, if you have it, let me know and we can work a deal.

I'm also interested in any games developed, published or licensed by konami for the amiga.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AmiBay! It's always good to see new members. I hope someone is able to help you out here.

Take care!
:D
Heather

Wow! Finally another Brazilian guy here posting.(y)

Welcome onetunafish.:) I wonder if we already know each other...

BTW: can you edit your profile to show what exact City/state you live in? This will ease things for postage costs and even a drop-in.

Check those for Castlevania's cover. Although they are for C64 version, I don't think that it will be any difference with the Amiga one.

Thank you! I know those are really horrible ports, but I have been looking for them forever and I couldn't find anything other than the adf files. Really sweet!

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:53 ----------

welcome!!!
Super C boxscan/diskscan is here: http://hol.abime.net/2179

awesome! thank you!

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

Wow! Finally another Brazilian guy here posting.(y)

Welcome onetunafish.:) I wonder if we already know each other...

BTW: can you edit your profile to show what exact City/state you live in? This will ease things for postage costs and even a drop-in.

Hey, nice to meet you too! I live in Paraná now, in São José dos Pinhais. So we are sort of close :)

---------- Post added at 17:00 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Welcome to AmiBay! It's always good to see new members. I hope someone is able to help you out here.

Take care!
:D
Heather

Thank you! I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

The search continues!

The search continues!

The search continues!

I'm still looking for Amiga's Castlevania.

I can pay good money for it, if you have it, let me know and we can work a deal.

I'm also interested in any games developed, published or licensed by konami for the amiga.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom