Not open for further replies.

ShadieB

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
East Yorkshire
I have the following games for sale, to help fund a move into new business premises.
I have arranged them into groups by their price. Most of the games are in good condition for their age, but if you would like any more information on a particular game or photos then please message me. Price is for the game only, shipping is extra and to be agreed at cost. I will ship overseas as long as it is tracked and insured.

Payment by Paypal gift or bank transfer. I will send as soon as possible but due to a very busy schedule at the moment, please allow us a few of days to arrange the postage.

All these games were tested on an Amiga 1200

These are all at £3 each plus postage :-

1, Micro Machines Big Box release. 1 disk and manual. Tested okay. Box is a bit faded.
2, Fifa International Soccer Big Box release. 3 disks and manual. All 3 disks tested to load the game.
3, Goal! Big box release. 2 disks and manual. Both disks used to load the game. Reserved for Manos
4, Graham Gooch World Class Cricket Big Box release. 1 disk and instructions. Loaded game fine.

These are all at £4 each plus postage :-

1, Robocop 3 Hit Squad Platinum Big Box release. 3 disks and instruction manual. Disk 1 and 2 have been tested and worked fine. Reserved for Manos
2, Syndicate Hit Squad Platinum Big Box release. 4 disks and instruction manual. Disks 1 and 2 tested and working fine.
3, Midwinter Kixx XL Slim Box release. 1 disk, instruction manual and some Kixx inserts. Game has been tested and works fine.
4, Tank Platoon Kixx XL Big Box release. 1 disk and 2 manuals. Disk has been tested and worked correctly.
5, Strider II Kixx Slim Box release. 1 disk and instruction manual. Tested okay.
6, F15 Strike Eagle 2 Kixx XL Big Box release. 2 game disks, tech reference manual, and the instruction manual. Both disks working.
7, Jimmy Whites Whirlwind Snooker Big Box release. 1 disk, manual. Disk loads okay. Box has tear in top.
8, Tracksuit Manager 2 Big Box release. Game disk, Protection Disk and manual. Tested both disks. Reserved for Manos
9, On the Ball World Cup Edition Big Box release. 5 disks and manual. Disks 1 and 2 tested to load. There is another original copy of the game disks included in the box. Reserved for Manos
10, International Karate+ Small Box release. 1 disk and manual. Game loaded okay.
11 PGA European Tour Big Box release. 2 disks and manual. Both disks used to load the game.

These are all at £5 each plus postage :-

1, A-Train Big Box release. 2 disks, instruction manual and info sheet. Has been tested and works fine.
2, Leisure Suit larry 2 Looking for love Kixx XL Big Box release. 2 disks, instruction manual and info sheet. Disk 1 has been tested and worked fine.
3, Cannon Fodder 2 Big Box release. 3 disks, and instruction manual. Disks 1 and 2 have been tested and worked fine. Sold to Tajmaster
4, Overlord Big Box release. 3 disks, instruction manual and supplement sheet. Disk 1 and 2 have been tested and worked fine.
5, Jurassic Park Big Box release. 4 disks and instruction manual. Disks 1 and 2 tested working okay. Sold to akis
6, Zool Big Box Game (Branded Not for Resale) 2 disks, instruction manual and protection wheel. Both diks tested and working fine.
7, War in the Gulf Big Box release. 2 game disks, instruction manual, 2 posters, 3 postcards and game map. Both game disks tested okay.
8, D-Day Dare you Re-Live it Big Box release. 4 disks and instruction manual. Disks 1 and 2 used to load game and worked fine.
9, Powermonger and WW1 edition Hit Squad Platinum Big Box release. 2 disks and manual. Disk 1 tested okay.
10, Theme Park Big Box release. 4 disks, instructions and ref. card. All disks tested to load the game. Sold to akis
11, Pirates Kixx XL Big Box release. 2 game disk, protection sheet, instruction manual, 3x Kixx XL booklets and a game map. Both disks working fine. Sold to Hellraiser
12, Trolls Big Box A1200 release. 2 disks and manual. Both disks tested,. Also includes a spare copy of the 2 original disks in the box. Both sets of disks say A1200 version on them.
13, Beast Busters Small Box release. 2 disks and manual. First disk tested to load game.
14, Syndicate Hit Squad Platinum Big Box release. 4 disks and manual. Disk 1 and 2 tested to load game.
15, Pirates Kixx XL Big Box release. 2 Disks, protection sheet and manual. Both disks tested. Reserved for Manos
16, Sensible Soccer European Champions Big Box release. 2 disks and manual. Both disks loaded okay. Reserved for Manos
17, Pinball Dreams Big Box release. 2 disks and manual. Both disks loaded okay. Lower box has split in one corner.
18, Reach for the Skies Big Box release. 3 disks and manual. Disks 1 and 2 tested.
19, Dawn Patrol Big Box release. 3 disks and manual. All 3 disks used to load game.
20, Campaign Big Box release. 2 disks and manual. Disk 2 tested to load the game. Disk 1 is an introduction disk.

These are at £6 each plus postage :-

1, Starlord Big Box release. 3 disks, instruction manual, and a hand book. Disks 1 and 2 tested to load game and work fine.
2, Gravity Slim Box (Not budget). 1 game disk, sponge insert and instruction manual. Tested okay.
3, Raider Big Box release. 1 disk and instructions. Game has been loaded and runs okay.
4, Disney's Aladdin Big Box release. 3 disks and instruction manual. Disk 1 and 2 tested.
5, Ninja Remix Kixx slim box release. 3 disks and instructions. Have tried disk 1 only as it was the only disk needed to load the game, and it worked fine.
6, Apocalypse Big Box release. 3 disks and instructions. Tried disk 1 and 2 to test the game worked okay.
7, Black Crypt Hit Squad Platinum Big Box release. 3 disks and instructions. Disk 1 and 2 tested okay.
8, Historyline 1914-1918 Big Box release. 7 disks and manual. Tried disks 1,6 and 7 to load the game.

The following are AGA only and priced at £7 each plus postage

1, Gunship 2000 Big Box release AGA Only. 4 game disks, instruction manual, tech supplement and control sheet. Have tried disk 1 and 2 to get the game running.
2, Alien Breed 2 Big Box release AGA Only. 3 game disks, instruction manual, supplement. Also another disk containing Apache game and a demo of Overdrive, plus a small instruction sheet for Apache. Have tried disk 1 and 2 to load the game and they work fine.
3, Alien Breed 3D Big Box release AGA Only. 2 disks, instruction manual, and code book. Both disks tested.

Finally priced at £9 plus postage :-

1, Dungeon Master 2 Big Box release. 6 disks plus instructions. I wasn't able to test this as it needs installing to hard disk. The first disk showed up okay in workbench and I could browse the contents.
2, Zool 2 Big Box release. 2 disks, manual, stickers, poster, postcard and protection wheel. Disk 1 tested to load game. Box and all contents are near mint condition.

Please note: I am open to offers and will discount for multi purchases.
I have accumulated a lot of games, so there will be more to follow as soon as I get chance to go through them.
I have spent a lot of the night cataloguing these and may have made the odd error. If you notice any issues please let me know and I will rectify them asap.

Thank you.

cannonfodder2.jpg

pirates.jpg

themepark.jpg

jurassicpark.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in Cannon Fodder 2 :) Whats the total inc P&P please ? Can you post as pic too?
will PM in the morning also(y)

Interested in Cannon Fodder 2 :) Whats the total inc P&P please ? will PM in the morning also(y)

Hi Tajmaster, it is big boxed but will fit a large jiffy, so I believe it is £2.20 for second class or £2.70 for first class. I will check for certain tomorrow for you and put a picture on.
Thanks.

Hi, Pictures of Cannon Fodder 2 and Pirates added as requested. Sorry about the quality, photography is not my stron point :)

PM's Sent.

Last edited:
Payment sent for Cannon Fodder 2 (y)

Hi Taj, The missus has just taken it Post Office and it has been sent second class as requested. Thank you very much :)

Hellraiser I have asked the missus to pick me up an airmail price list so I should be able to sort a price out for delivery to Greece later on this evening. Thank you.

Payment sent for Cannon Fodder 2 (y)

Hi Taj, The missus has just taken it Post Office and it has been sent second class as requested. Thank you very much :)

Hellraiser I have asked the missus to pick me up an airmail price list so I should be able to sort a price out for delivery to Greece later on this evening. Thank you.

Thanks Paul(y)

Hi Interested in Jurassic Park & Theme Park. I would like some pics, a discount if applicable and combined postage to Greece?

Thanks

Hi Interested in Jurassic Park & Theme Park. I would like some pics, a discount if applicable and combined postage to Greece?

Thanks

Hi akis, I have added pictures to the first post :)

How about £9 for the 2 plus delivery cost?

I have just got a price for Hellraiser to Greece and byAirmail for single package up to 500 grams and it was £4.82.
The 2 games are going to weigh a bit more and I would have to try and package them together somehow, but I will see what I can do and get a price for you.
Thank you.

Last edited:

Thanks

Hi akis, Sorry for the late reply. I have had a bit of trouble trying to work out from the RM airmail price guide how much it would be for the two, so I have temporary packaged them up to get a price direct from the post office.
I will get back to you as soon as I get confirmation of the cost.

Hi akis, It looks like the postage cost would be £6.62 AirMail for the two games, as long as I keep the packaging within the size guidelines.

Got my game the other day, not had a chance to play it yet but feedback left (y)

Got my game the other day, not had a chance to play it yet but feedback left (y)

Thanks Taj I tested it on a stock A1200 and it loaded no problems. I have a spare copy I just found in my garage if you do have any issues :)

---------- Post added at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

Prices revised and new titles added (y)

payment sent for Jurassic Park & Theme Park

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom