morcar

Banned
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Wales, UK
Got a few bits and bobs to sell hope someone wants them. If you need to see pics let me know and I will sort it out on this thread.

All payment should be made through Pay Pal or if you want to you can send postal order but please use recorded delivery. and all postage is included in the price

Sound Blaster Platinum PCI sound card (Model Number CT4760) £7

Belkin G Desktop PCI Wireless Card (Comes in proper box with drivers) £8 (I got 2 of these)

Ethernet Port PCI Card (Have not got drivers but will look for them but I think Windows already knows this card once its installed and Windows is running) £5

Xbox console comes softmodded, Scart cable, Component Cable, power cable, 1 controller, 2 usb cables (this will allow you to connect a mouse and keyboard for those emulators), Memory card with the softmod on if you wanted to do anymore. £30 **SOLD**

Playstation 1 modchipped, power cable, scart cable, 1 sony dual shock controller , 3 memory cards. £25

Slimline Black PC Case £15

Thanks For Looking

Last edited:
I'd like the Xbox please.

PM on the way.

Thanks, Dave G :cool:

@ morcar

I trust that the games on offer in this thread are original, in accordance with the site rules...??

Just changed the listing i forgot that sorry ... I thought it was ok cuz i saw someone selling a backup device for the snes.

@ morcar

The SNES backup device is being sold as blank and is within the site rules, as no software is being offered apart from that supplied with the device.

We've updated the rules to cover flash cards and progrmmable media - I suggest you click the link on the menu bar and get clued up. Thanks for editing the thread so quickly.

@morcar

This arrived this morning and is now plugged in and working great - Bostons been closed since we had 5 inches of snow on Friday morning :mad:

Thanks, Dave G :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom