Amiga user & abuser since 1988
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Country
Argentina
Region
Buenos Aires
Hello: im looking for the manuals of the "Preliminary Vlab Motion manual" and the "Toccata Addendum"

Please, if anybody has it and would like to sell it to me, let me know please

I already have MovieShop manual and Toccata manual, but i would like also to have that "Preliminary manual" and the Toccata addendum since in the manual several times it says "please refer to addendum"

Thanks in advance

Sebastian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Gavilan,

Please remove your request for copies of manuals unless you are 100% certain they are not under copyright. :)

Thanks!

Heather

Hey Gavilan,

Please remove your request for copies of manuals unless you are 100% certain they are not under copyright. :)

Thanks!

Heather

Hi Heather! If this counts...i mailed Macrosystem at least twice, asking them for any info/manuals/software

The only reply "Amiga market was great but we have move forward since then, we have no manual/software/cards letf. Sorry".

So...at least anybody who want to share his manual with me? :roll:

Did they reply? That was a nice gesture. (y)

So, even a copy of their manual it's not bad then.

Did they reply? That was a nice gesture. (y)

So, even a copy of their manual it's not bad then.

Not only that! they even were surprised (at least the guy who replied to me wrote that) that in this era (2009) somebody would still be using their legacy products!!

And not only that. I asked if they had some cards "left" in some warehouse... ;). (Of course i would buy them in case they had) That mail never replied to me. But the first one, they did.

And i mailed the company who did the Broadcaster Elite Card. They very nice and friendly, but they told me they had left Amiga moons ago, and that they didnt even have a manual or schematics...nothing...

Also, i mailed Datel asking them as to where to find/buy a NTSC version of their Action Replay cart for the C=64. I was really under an NTSC version of it (i think it was even before the RetroReplay cart wen out, and i had no idea that by simple changing one oscillator or something like that, would turn a PAL cart into NTSC cart and viceversa). Thing is:

Some guy replied to me, asked my address. 15 days later, i received a package from UK: a brand new Action Replay NTSC for Commodore 64 (this happened like 2 or 3 years ago). The guy who sent me the cart told me that he had it for years in his desk.....amazing uh!!! I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw the package...i was shocked...(and also SO SO happy as you can guess) :)

:D

Some companies really have a great positive feedback, since many of them started business with Amiga, made a lot of money, then moved on to Mac/PC or whatever, and they really have fond memories about Amiga, and sometimes they are very very nice and give you help/support (like NewTek!!!)

Last edited:
Some companies really have a great positive feedback, since many of them started business with Amiga, mad a lot of money, then moved on to Mac/PC or whatever, and they really have fond memories about Amiga, and sometimes they are very very nice and five you help/support (like NewTek!!!)

That's really true. They never forget their roots. No-one can blame them, because they moved on to Mac/PC platform, because they are professional companies after all; they look for profit at first state.

But on the other hand, I'm really touched with emotion about some companies, how they replied to you etc.

Don't forget the recent nice gesture from GVP. (y)

Exactly!!! I forgot to mention the new batch of accelerators done by GVP just a couple of months ago...

And that was my point also: really GREAT feedback, and im also very ver touched with emotion, because i really have the impression that they are impressed by our loyalty to Amiga as well...
:)

Gavilan,

I edited your post requesting copies of the manual. If there is no clear evidence that the manual is not under copyright then requesting a copy of it is not allowed on AmiBay. Sorry to be such a stickler about this but those are the rules. :) There are other forums where you might try to look.

Thanks!

Heather

Gavilan,

I edited your post requesting copies of the manual. If there is no clear evidence that the manual is not under copyright then requesting a copy of it is not allowed on AmiBay. Sorry to be such a stickler about this but those are the rules. :) There are other forums where you might try to look.

Thanks!

Heather

Sure then, and sorry if i infringed any Amibay rules. Hope i can find what im looking for!!! ;)

It's not a problem and I definitely wasn't faulting you. As you know, we run a very tight ship here. Unfortunately, copyright can be a tricky thing to deal with. I appreciate your understanding and I really hope you find what you are looking for!

:grouphug:

Heather

He can email them again, asking for copyrights regarding Amiga hardware. Simple.

I remember the GPSoftware's Winblows Directory Opus version: even at version 10 the still thanks to Amiga (click on the "about"), and the (powerful) utility have native support for .info files (can someone here guess what are those files?).

Sadly, i have to say this time they didnt reply any of the 3 mails i sent them..

That's really sad m8. :(

And they replied to you at your first try though.:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom