PDA

View Full Version : Closed broken a3k

RedDaemonFox
13th December 2009, 20:50
I want a broken a3k, hopefully repairable. If you have one I will pay you a little bit, on a tight budget until fleabay releases my fund. :)

Nathanieltolbert
13th December 2009, 20:55
Well I have an unbroken A3000D that I was thinking about selling. Send me a PM and Maybe we can get something worked out!

Nathan

RedDaemonFox
13th December 2009, 22:00
PM sent to Nate inquiring about his 3k

Nathanieltolbert
13th December 2009, 23:21
Since I'm a little on the slow side and cannot see how to attach pics to a PM here are the pictures you requested from the A3000D. PM me with what you think. Sorry for the length of time between PMing you and posting the pictures. I had to resize all of them.

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert
14th December 2009, 22:39
A3000D is being formatted and packed to ready for shipment as Dreamcast270MHz would like to purchase.

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert
19th December 2009, 03:10
Confirmed A3000D is to be sold to Dreamcast payment details sent. Will ship upon receipt of payment.

Nathan

RedDaemonFox
19th December 2009, 03:37
payment sent, awaiting item!

Nathanieltolbert
19th December 2009, 16:47
Package shipped!

Nathan

RedDaemonFox
20th December 2009, 18:38
hey did you get tracking info or not?

Nathanieltolbert
20th December 2009, 20:43
sorry no, our post office doesn't offer it. I asked for it. The Post office here in Olathe stinks. But I have delivery confirmation and insurance so if you don't get it you are covered. Has there been a problem with you not receiving items purchased at your P.O Box? Also just to rant. What's up with the fact that to ship to places in the US they are labeled as Zone 1 for pricing.... Unless they are P.O. Boxes? Yeah, a P.O. Box suddenly makes everything a Zone 5, or double the cost of Zone 1. Is it just me or shouldn't it be cheaper to ship to a P.O. Box since they are controlled by the Post Office? It's not like they have to go out and deliver the mail or package! I shipped it Priority so it is supposed to arrive in 2-3 business days. As of this last incident of not being able to get tracking on a package I'm going to drive 30 minutes to go to Overland Park to ship packages through the post office. It's absolutely stupid that the services offered at post offices is dictated by the head post master and not a general standard set by the whole Post Office.

Nathan

RedDaemonFox
24th December 2009, 21:44
Arrived today, will leave feedback after testing.

RedDaemonFox
25th December 2009, 02:20
feedback left, just leave me feedback and close this thread.

Nathanieltolbert
25th December 2009, 04:55
Is everything working okay? I left the utilities partition alone as I didn't know what you needed for various updates to the workbench. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Nathan

SkydivinGirl
25th December 2009, 13:51
Closing thread as requested. :)

Heather