Nuclear war
gem x
turrican, any of them
super frog
full contact
swos 96/97

I can pay via paypal

CHEERS ! :))

You have some of my favorite games in your list! I don't have many originals myself, but I hope you find what you are looking for.

Take care,

Heather

YEP, there's some classics there, it would actually be nice to get hold of star control in and form but i dont think i'm allowed to request copy's ? Also i notice you are from the US. Do US games work on our Pal amiga's and pal on ntsc?

YEP, there's some classics there, it would actually be nice to get hold of star control in and form but i dont think i'm allowed to request copy's ? Also i notice you are from the US. Do US games work on our Pal amiga's and pal on ntsc?

Copies are not allowed of course.

About NTSC games on PAL Amigas. I have Legend of Kyrandia (US version) and it refused to run on my A1200 (a message said it on the screen), but when I installed it with WhdLoad it played (with the NTSC tooltype of course). I don't think if this applies to all games though.

As far as I know, PAL and NTSC games seem interchangeable on PAL and NTSC systems unless there's a video issue. I don't think the Amiga had timing differences between regions like the C64 did. I have bought a few games from UK people and they play just great on my NTSC Amiga. :)

Take care,

Heather

Maybe PAL games will work even on NTSC Amigas, but what about the opposite then?

I know the NTSC Amigas in most cases will play PAL games as long as you are using a monitor of some sort and not a NTSC Television. On some games the sound is out of sync with the picture unless you hold down the 2 mouse buttons for the Early Startup options and select PAL screenmode. With WHDLoad most games are interchangeable as far as I can tell. As for the other way around I couldn't tell ya, I never used a PAL Amiga. :)

<snip>
Copies are not allowed of course.
<snip>

....Unless you own the Originals of course. ;)

Kin

Only way to someone sell a copy of a game here is when the originals got defective, but when selling the game both disks (originals+working copies) must go to buyer.

Without the original disks, no way!

Only way to someone sell a copy of a game here is when the originals got defective, but when selling the game both disks (originals+working copies) must go to buyer.

Without the original disks, no way!

I don't think so. If my original disks get busted, I can easily make pirate copies from different DMS or ADF files around the internet. That doesn't mean that those copies are from the original in the first place. And the most easy part is to have defective original disks due to age or bad storage.

@ Phantom

But rkauer meant you would still be able to provide the nackered Original Disks & sell them on AmiBay. Without the dead disks, you could not legally claim to own the software, irrespective of where you acquired the .DMS or .ADF file from.

Kin

That's exactly the point, Kinnie. Thanks.

Without the original disks you'll only have a pirated copy. The copy can be made from the originals, that's it. And nobody can prove otherwise since you have the knackered ones in the same package.

Sure, but who tell me that the seller knows that the original disks are in bad condition and not mentions it? I can easily sell a game with a high price, I would say that it's completed with the original disks, but also with backup (?) disks of the game itself, and when you get it you discover that the original disks were busted (the seller knew that of course) and the so backup disks were copies from pirated ADF or DMS files. And you paid so much money then, for the box and the manual.

But of course the buyer must be informed! Game collectors are another kind of retro users. But for people who just want to own a working legal copy, I think it's enough.

Still interested?

I should have:

Nuclear war
gem x
turrican 3
full contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom