Found 2 or 4mb sram PCMCIA, A600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be nice with a 4mb but 2mb will work.

Happy xmas!

I'm guessing a 4mb SRAM card is going to be quite expensive! I paid <snip> for a 2mb SRAM card!

Edited by Merlin:-
Sorry, this might get construed as possible price driving....

Last edited by a moderator:
New Media Corporation?

New Media Corporation?

have a New media corporation pcmica psram 4mb patent pending - Protect this card, from heat, humidit direct sulight, water, solvents and other liquids

physical damage will void warranty

lifteime warranty :bowdown: (do the numbers still work :nuts:)

Please note: it slows down A600 boot!

I'm guessing a 4mb SRAM card is going to be quite expensive! I paid <snip> for a 2mb SRAM card!

Edited by Merlin:-
Sorry, this might get construed as possible price driving....

Oops... sorry about that! I didn't realise and no price driving intended, cheers for letting me know (y)

Also what "jvdbossc" said is true as PCMCIA SRAM cards will make the A600 boot up a bit slower to the Kickstart screen (i got a white screen for a few seconds with a 2mb SRAM card and then the Kickstart screen appears).

4mb

4mb

Think it takes longer, with 4mb ;), hope I did not disturb any rules;) Will post the item in the appropriate forum if no intrest :shhh:

Good item if you need the memory, but for me the A600 needs a downgrade to A500 kick most of the time. so 4MB pcmica memory :Doh: I think some pcmcia to cf cards can even do the trick :roll: However I never managed to get it stable (the amiga just restarted at some level, recognised, but did not mange to get a cf below 8MB, probably :nod:)

Not bad

Not bad

I got 1 of each now :D

payment sent for 2mb to Geebee, still waiting on invoice from other guy
who's selling a 4mb.

Case CLOSED!

Card received from Geebee today, looks nice! thanks for the bonus games.
Feedback left.

Merry xmas! :)

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:24 ----------
Also,

Payment is sent for 4mb card to Jon Hare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom