Closed Apple Macintosh 128k upgraded to Plus 1mb + Rodime 20mb SCSI HDD + keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo45s

Rating - 100%
15   0   1
Country
Italy
Region
Campania
Well, you know, it's very difficult for me to say "this must go"...

The very first Macintosh at all! The one known as the "128k", upgraded by Apple to Plus 1mb installing a kit that was available at the time (seems like its cost was very close to an entire and branded new Mac!).
You can spot the difference between the standard Mac Plus just looking at the front of the machine: it's lacking the "Macintosh Plus" sign.

This Mac features an 800k FDD and a DB25 SCSI2 connector besides.
It is an european machine so it requires 220/240 VAC.

It comes up with the original 128k keyboard and mouse, plus a Rodime 20mb SCSI hard drive which contains Apple System 6.0.2 (in italian), some classic games (Arkanoid, Lode Runner...) and applications (Microsoft Excel, Word, Works, Super Paint...).
All cables required are included.

Everything works just perfectly, no faulties, nothing to hide.
It just needs the uncommon 4.5V clock battery.

Regarding the cosmetic condition, plastics are naturally and inevitably yellowed, but there are no cracks or scratches. We are anyway talking about a computer which is at least 28 years old!!!

You can see it working in the pictures below as well as in this video, this was shot on july 2012 but anything's changed since then, you've absolutely got my word.

What can I say more... of course a masterpiece of computer history, an item which you shouldn't miss if you're a collector or an Apple fan!
Seems like it's the only one for sale in all major sales websites...

I keep reserved the right to withdraw it from sale at any time.
Also, to be honest, I declare that this is on sale also on Ebay.it

Looking for EUR 1200,00 - Tracked and insured shipping with UPS Express Courier (simply the best way for exporting from Italy, quick and safe) included but for EU only.
PayPal (buyer pays all the fees) or bank transfer are accepted.

For more details, pictures, etc... just ask! (y)

Pictures (download and watch them in full-res):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom