Jon Hare

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Hamburg
Region
Germany
Hi all!

Is there anyone who has no need of empty boxes or manuals of some Amiga games? If so, please PM me :)

Thanks

Hi all!

Is there anyone who has no need of empty boxes or manuals of some Amiga games? If so, please PM me :)

Thanks

I'm sure I have the box for Curse of Enchantia, and a Zool box lid, just the lid I think close by, if you want them. I also have some manuals. I wouldn't want much for them, as I have a few manuals spare, so if there is anything specifically you are on the lookout for then let me know, and I'll have a quick look through what I have got that I don't want, (y)

D.T.

Hi all!

Thanks

I have a pile of game boxes that I no longer want. I've decided to keep the disks and manuals, but can't justify the space the boxes take up. I offered them to Harrison for his ClassicAmiga site, but haven't heard from him. If he's not interested, they're yours for the cost of postage.

At this point, it'll be some time in the new year before I can do anything with them, but I'll post some photos when I return from my Christmas break.

Hi, I have the boxes of Charge of the Light Brigade, Champions and Skidmarks, if you are interested.

Hi,

I got the complete box for MicroProse's Oriental Games including everything except the game disk(s) and the manual for Adventures of Robin Hood.

I've no use for them so I could send them to you if you just cover the postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom