Not open for further replies.

DavidP

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Bayern Germany
I am clearing out my SW collection (wife mandated!) and here is a pile of apps for someone to enjoy.

ADPRO version2.2 (AGA compatible) new, only opened to check the contents
Amiga Vision authoring system seal opened by me, unused
Prowrite 3.3
Final Calc

Looking for $50 USD plus shipping for the lot or:
ADPRO $15.00 (Sold to Rakeim132)
Amiga Vision $15.00 (Sold to Rakeim132)
Prowrite $10.00 (Sold to Morten)
Final Calc $10.00 (Sold to Morten)

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2392.jpg
    IMG_2392.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2396.jpg
    IMG_2396.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Are you able to confirm the exact version of ADPro without opening the seal ?

And Amiga vision ?

ADPRO Version only says version2
It does have a sticker that says:
"Full AGA support"
ANIM File Support"
"Improved FRED"
"New Modules"
It has a copyright of 1991 on it.

Amiga Vision Professional is release 2 of AmigaDos compatible.
No version number can be found inside. The disks are still in their sealed wrap from commodore. The manuals were printed in 1992 so this was probably the last version made.

Hope this helps!

Thanks! It helps, well... yes and no.

For AmigaVision it's a cool confirmation that it is the last version but I'm still not sure for ADPro to find version 2.5 in the box...

Anyway you're selling the whole lot and I would be mainly interested by 2 softwares only so I have to declinde interest.

Just a question : will you ship the softwares from USA or from Germany ?

No problem, I can open the wrap if you want. It doesn't make a difference to me.

I would ship whichever was cheapest. I am lucky to have both a US and and EU postal address.

Not sure the next buyer would be happy if you open the sealed box but why not : the software will still be unused and new after that. :D

Reason why I'm asking where you are is I'll be myself in Germany for business in March (a couple of weeks in total over nearly the whole month, mostly based in Munich but maybe travelling around the country...). I could be interetsed to have shipped locally or directly to pick up if I'm lucky. :roll:

BUT it all comes to whether you are prepared to split or not and this decision is all yours and I'm not pushing anything here. If someone wants the whole lot, make a happy man. :)

Not sure the next buyer would be happy if you open the sealed box but why not : the software will still be unused and new after that. :D

Reason why I'm asking where you are is I'll be myself in Germany for business in March (a couple of weeks in total over nearly the whole month, mostly based in Munich but maybe travelling around the country...). I could be interetsed to have shipped locally or directly to pick up if I'm lucky. :roll:

BUT it all comes to whether you are prepared to split or not and this decision is all yours and I'm not pushing anything here. If someone wants the whole lot, make a happy man. :)

I think I will open it (honestly I am curious too!) I live 1 1/2 hours north of Munich but maybe if it hasn't sold by then we could make a plan. I officially crack the seal tonight!

OK, but I'm not interested by the whole lot, so unless you decide to split (and I'm not asking you to do), I can't declare interest.:Doh:

Sure,

I can split it.

"Now splitting" Prices are on the first post

OK, but I'm not interested by the whole lot, so unless you decide to split (and I'm not asking you to do), I can't declare interest.:Doh:

OK, then declaring interest in ADPro and in AmigaVision. ;)
Shipment destination to be defined in PM. :LOL:

Payment received. Will post as planned!

Feedback Left!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom