PDA

View Full Version : Closed Broken Sega Saturn pad (Model 2 prefered)

AmiNeo
18th February 2013, 18:47
Hi guys, I'm looking to make a couple of USB pads for emulation on my laptop. If anyone has a broken Saturn pad or 2 I'd love to have it off you for parts / repairs :thumbsup:

aerisdead
18th February 2013, 20:48
Hi guys, I'm looking to make a couple of USB pads for emulation on my laptop. If anyone has a broken Saturn pad or 2 I'd love to have it off you for parts / repairs :thumbsup:

This is NO help at all, but there was a flood of USB Saturn pads on eBay a few years ago for pennies that has since dried up completely. I should have bought two instead of just one (I have two PS2 Saturn pads though).

I find it really interesting that there are no pads on eBay now, though.

AmiNeo
19th February 2013, 00:04
Theyre all going for butt-loads where I can find them too :lol:

I'd rather have an original though, the new ones are hit or miss as to whether you get a cheaply made one that's not as good / hurts your hands.

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

The reason I want these is because I'm unable to take all my stuff with me when I move house later this year, I'm shacking up in student places for the final year of uni, so I'm going to be relying on emulation for a bit to get my retro fix. :lol: The Saturn pad is hands down the best controller for anything 2D.

ColourWheel64
20th February 2013, 13:52
I have some spare saturn pads I will sell for 40 each v1 or v2. They aren't broken though

AmiNeo
20th February 2013, 16:11
40 each!?

Sorry but I'll pass.

AmiNeo
7th March 2013, 17:08
no longer searching.

Closing.