Closed 3" Amstrad disc drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations...once again you ignore simple facts like stating a price for the item you sale.

Things like photos,locations you are willing to ship it etc must be too much to ask...:roll:

yes, would be nice to post some fotos mate !
i remember that i ask that in your another thread......Fotos will help you to sell it !

@rebelpeter

please add a price for this thankyou

@thread do not state interest untill a price is added

i remember that i ask that in your another thread......Fotos will help you to sell it !

I don't think a normal FD1 disc drive warrants a photo they all look alike.
plus my camera is in the USA on holiday with my brother . . ..

Can't see why anyone would need a photo of a normal everyday grey Amstrad FD1 they all look alike. :)

Why? Because it gives the buyer a clear indication of what they're buying. People's perception of 'its in good condition' etc varies greatly, just look at some of the trash fobbed off on eBay. Amibay has a good reputation and members won't tollerate it if someone is trying to push sh!te and pull the wool over our eyes. I'm not saying that is what you are doing but by providing photos and a full honest description of the item you have for sale you will find people are a lot more willing to engage with you and therefore you will make more sales and gain a good rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom