PDA

View Full Version : Closed Amiga 500 mixed parts

Lips2k8
6th May 2008, 13:48
I have the 1.3 roms, the Motherboard, the keyboard, 512 fastram expansion, PSU and mixed joysticks.

pick what you want and make me an offer - just looking to move house so all my stuff not used or duplicate has got to go hence my many listings here today lol.

Adonay
6th May 2008, 14:28
Please ajust your post to meet the site rules :) I understand that making a guiding price is not always easy but please try to ajust the post as per site rules

AmiBay advert listings : What You Must Make Sure Of

You must state a price if you are selling an item
If you are offering an item for sale on Amibay, you must state a guide price. Asking for offers for an item without a guide price being stated is not allowed, as it is inviting an auction and bid trumping, which is forbidden on this site. Obviously, there is nothing wrong in you revising your asking price downwards or accepting a lower offer, if there are no takers at your original asking price. If offers are made below the asking price, they should be made in the thread and NOT by Private Message, as this could constitute a "silent auction". The seller is under no obligation to accept any offer below the asking price.

Thank you in advance :

Adonay

Lips2k8
6th May 2008, 15:05
motherboard = 10 all other parts = 5

Adonay
6th May 2008, 15:07
Thank you

cosmicfrog
21st August 2008, 23:02
i might be intrested in the keyboard will let you know over the weekend