Game on the c64 with flying unicorns/pegasus?

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
I remember from my c64 days a game I and my brother enjoyed. it was a very simple game I recall. each played a unicorn (pegasus) that well had wings and you could fly in a typical bubble-boble/mario bros kind of platform world, and the goal was to hit the other I seem to recall.

But I can't seem to find it. It might have been a non-commercial game. I got it from a friend, and I only remember it as "pegasus". but if thats a part of the name, or just the name of the beast in it I can't really recall. But I doubt there were many games on the c64 with that gameplay.

I am not sure if this helps, but I had a game on the CoCo 2 called Pegasus and the phantom Riders, by Spectral Associates. It was a Joust clone with a fancy background. I am not sure if a C64 port was made, but if it was, this might be the game you are looking for.

EDIT: Doing a search also came up with a C64 game called Pegasus Odyssey, but a google search produced no screen shots.
But Lemon64 has a game just called pegasus:(3rd photo)

I am not sure if this helps, but I had a game on the CoCo 2 called Pegasus and the phantom Riders, by Spectral Associates. It was a Joust clone with a fancy background. I am not sure if a C64 port was made, but if it was, this might be the game you are looking for.

EDIT: Doing a search also came up with a C64 game called Pegasus Odyssey, but a google search produced no screen shots.
But Lemon64 has a game just called pegasus:(3rd photo)

Pegasis as you pasted from the c64 look quite like what I imagined, it is for certain a joust clone from what I read, and probably pegasis due to I recall its name to be something like that. Thanks! I'll try search it up, and preferably find it on the used marked. but a '83 game probably is on tape only.

saw on the lemon page that either people loved it or hated it. that game in two player sure was fun, one probably wasn't. :)

Thanks alot for the help :)

Was it perhaps Dragons Den?

DragonsDen_Demo_Animation.GIF

Heather

Was it perhaps Dragons Den?

Heather

I remember dragons den, but it wasn't that. But it was a fun game, as far as I recall. I have a feeling it was pegasis as mentioned above, but I can't even find a disk or tape image of it. Found of pegasus odyssey, but it sure wasn't that. Well, have to search a bit more to find out if it was this. :)

Back
Top Bottom