Sold Amiga 1200 with hard drive, magazines, hand scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

playgeneration

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Country
South Wales, UK
Amiga 1200 computer

1200a.jpg

1200b.jpg

The Amiga is in good clean condition and has been tested again today, the keyboard keys and part of the back of the case are somewhat yellowed, but it’s not terrible and is fixable with retrobrite.

It has a 2.5” 120MB hard drive installed, with a basic Workbench 3.0 installation and a few games and things already on it. While 120MB might not sound much by today's standards its still plenty for Amiga software and its still mostly empty. As the system boots quicker than the hard drive is recognized, the Amiga needs to be reset when first powered on to boot the hard drive (a common thing, just press ctrl and the two ‘A’ Amiga keys at the same time).

1200c.jpg

A later style mouse is included, which is basically new as it’s only been briefly used a couple of times.

AV cables (red, white and yellow), and a power supply (the heavy type which has no problem coping with upgrades) are both included so the system is ready to plug in and use right away.

I’ll chuck in a couple of boxed and complete with manual games to get you started:
Impossible Mission 2025
Winter Olympics
and I'll probbaly find some cover disks to chuck in too

£70 plus postage which will be £15-20 depending on if you want First Class or Standard parcel postage. Pick up would probably be better, especially if you are interested in the magazines mentioned below. I may even be able to deliver for a nominal fee within reasonable distance (I live in the Neath area of South Wales).

Due to weight and size resctrictions, the 1200 is going to have to be UK only I'm afraid.

I also have:

amigascan.jpg

Handheld Colour Scanner with software and instructions - £10

amigamags.jpg

Loads of Amiga Magazines - Amiga Format (54 issues), CU Amiga (26 issues), Amiga Active (17 issues), Amiga User International (2 issues), Amiga Action (1), One Amiga (2) Which makes 102 magazines in total. This is really too many to post, so these would be available if the buyer was collecting.

Pile of Amiga Format subscriber floppy disks (34 of them), only sent out to magazine subscribers (good for blank disks if nothing else!)

Just to let you know I sent a boxed Amiga 1200 to sweden for £26 insured.

and I sent an Amiga 1200 Tower to Sydney Australia for £89 Insured.

P&P is not as bad as you might think.
give parcel2go.com a look,

good look with sale ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom