Blogger
Rating - 100%
1040   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I've decided to sell my copy of Tornado 3D, it was previously used by a special FX producer for movies, cool eh? I bought his BPPC & BVisionPPC last year but this software is too complex for me. He told me at the time this was way ahead of anything they could do on PeeCee's :cool:

CD, manual and dongle all included in original box (plastic like VCR cassette)

I'm asking £50 + P&P

P1020229_zps621858a7.jpg

Thanks for looking (y)

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Last edited:
Bump.

Please not I had no idea what to price this as, I just followed other listings, if you're interested please make an offer I can certainly be flexible on the price (y)

Boing! :boing:

Feel free to make an offer, happy to trade vs other items, Amiga/Console/etc. :cool:

Will now accept £50 + P&P but will also be listing on eBay so if you're interested you need to be quick :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom