imnogeek

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Midlands
Hello peoples

My wife has found that she enjoys Point and click adventure games (well I think that is how you would describe them) at the moment she is playing "Return to Ravenhearst" to give you an idea of what I mean.

She is running a Dell Inspiron Laptop 2Ghz AMD, 1Gb RAM 256 Shared for ATI Radeon express1150 Gfx card and XP Pro

So have you any similar games you would like to sell on??

Thanks for reading

Gary

i think i have a couple of sherlock holmes games that are point and click puzzle solvery type games if you're interested bud?

Sounds good to me, let me know what they are and what you want my friend :)

Sherlock Holmes games are for very experienced adventurers imho. Try the two Runaways or Treasure Island. They are great for beginners.

We might have some for you, the wife will check later... She is really into these games too.

Her fav's are the Monkey Island and Broken Sword games. She's also played the Runaway games and enjoyed those. I doubt she would want sell these ones though as she will probably replay them.

Will let you know later on the others. (She has dozens lol)

Steve.

If she is into classic point and click games she might want to check out the Sierra Adventure game series, such as Kings Quest, Space Quest, and so on. They had some decent games from the mid 80's to the mid/late 90's (depends on who you talk to though). I have some originals still boxed, but you can buy their main series new from various places like steam and EB Games if she is interested.

Nathan

I reckon she would like that, pm how much you want and we'll work out a way of getting it here. Thanks
Gary

She'll love "Simon the Sorcerer"! It'a a DOS game though.. There exist a Windows version, but it's with voices and no text (!) (n)
Nothing beats non-voice and text :D

She'll love "Simon the Sorcerer"! It'a a DOS game though.. There exist a Windows version, but it's with voices and no text (!) (n)
Nothing beats non-voice and text :D

There's an Amiga version, too. It's on eight floppy disks. :)

Hello peoples

My wife has found that she enjoys Point and click adventure games (well I think that is how you would describe them) at the moment she is playing "Return to Ravenhearst" to give you an idea of what I mean.

So have you any similar games you would like to sell on??

http://www.telltalegames.com/games

Would think the specs would run those just fine. I'd reccomend a dose of sam & max.

@moijk

Thanks for that they look good, I have just forwarded the link to her :)

Gary

how about www.gog.com ??? pc games, drm-free and no setups needed , just an installation! Old adventures await there with NICE prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom