Not open for further replies.

rubiq

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
UK
Region
North West
If anyone has any snes games they wanna sell or perhaps trade please drop a post on here, its always been my favourite consoles so im recollecting the games i foolishly sold in my teenage years to fund the £800 playstation1 when it originally released in Japan.. :double

anyway, please feel free to show me what you have..

wanted SNES games cart only or CIB
If anyone wants to help me get my snes collecting back on track id be appreciative..

prefer Complete in Box but will also consider the cart onlys if i dont have them already
games im really looking out for atm include

Soulblazer
Secret of Mana
Super Metroid <---pending deal
Breath of Fire2
Legend of Zelda
Illuision of Time/Gaia
Megalamania
Cannon Fodder
Sunset Riders <----now got
Turtles Tournament Fighter <---deal in progress
World Heroes

Theres tons more i want too but they are ones im kinda really keeping a eye open for

Last edited:
Games

Games

Hi, i have some carts hanging around after a recent clear out, are you interested in any of these, they all play and i would be happy to let you take them for cheap.

Fifa International Soccer
Super Soccer (has yellowing on the back of the cart)
Fifa Soccer 96
Street Racer
Tuff E nuff

the lot for £8 including P+P?

Vipp

Hi,

I have the following for sale (carts only):

Super Probotector pal £20
Super Metroid pal £20
Super Turrican pal £12
Super Mario kart pal £15
Super mario World pal £5
Super Off Road pal £8
Super R-Type pal £12
Sensible Soccer Pal £8
Magic Sword Pal £12
Super Ghouls'n'Ghosts Jap £12

interested?

I have the following, all cart only:

Turtles tournament fighter - £12 posted in UK
Crash Dummies - £5 posted in UK
Desert Strike (slightly tatty label) £5 posted in UK
Equinox - £5 posted in UK
Stunt Race FX - £4 posted in UK
Unirally - £4 posted in UK
Kevin Keegan Player Manager - £3 posted in UK
Striker £3 posted in UK

Payment via bank transfer by preference or PayPal (spit) gift by distant second preference.

Hi, i have some carts hanging around after a recent clear out, are you interested in any of these, they all play and i would be happy to let you take them for cheap.

Fifa International Soccer
Super Soccer (has yellowing on the back of the cart)
Fifa Soccer 96
Street Racer
Tuff E nuff

the lot for £8 including P+P?

Vipp

Yes mate, I would take them, drop me your details in a PM and we can arrange payment and address swaps Thanks

---------- Post added at 21:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Hi,

I have the following for sale (carts only):

Super Metroid pal £20
Super Turrican pal £12

interested?

Hi Zorg

I would be happy to buy these from you please mate, I have the others already, can you drop me a PM to arrange swapping payment and address details please buddy

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

I have the following, all cart only:

Turtles tournament fighter - £12 posted in UK

Payment via bank transfer by preference or PayPal (spit) gift by distant second preference.

I will take Turtles Tournament Fighter please mate, I have the others already

Please drop me a PM so we can exchange address and payment details
thanks

Bump

Still awaiting reply on Zorg but still looking to expand on the games I already have..

please post your offers, Many Thanks retro brothers (y)

games both arrived from ViPP and Neil, still awaiting reply from Zorg

Anyone else got any to sell ?:p

still want snes games please if you have any you no longer play

Hi Rubiq What games do you have to trade? We might be able to help each other out.

Cheers

Alex

I am more of a collector than a trader tbh mate, I do have a few different consoles but when it come to the snes its all about retaining what I have, ive just hit the 105 game mark today.. :cool:

if you have any you would consider selling im all ears (y)

Awesome on the 105 game mark! I have very little Sens games in my collection I only get ones i'm wanting to play. I go car-booting a lot if I see anything your after I'll pick it up for you and send it your way for price of postage and what I paid for it. I might have a link to the past going in a couple of weeks I'm just deciding if I'm going to buy a boxed version of a friend your welcome to that if you need it and the my deal goes through.

Last edited:
That would be Awsome mate if you could, this is what I have so far..
Alien 3Animaniacs Another WorldBC KidBiker Mice from MarsBlazing SkiesBoogermanBoxing Legend of the RingCastleVania Championship PoolChoplifter 3ClayfighterClaymatesCool Spot CybernatorDaffy Duck - Marvin MissionsDesert StrikeDonkey Kong CountryDonkey Kong Country 2Donkey Kong Country 3EquinoxF ZeroFifa 96Fifa Int SoccerGamba League BaseballGhoul PatrolHookIss Superstar SoccerJames Pond Crazy SportsJellyboyJoe & macJurrasic Park Killer InstintKrustys Super Fun HouseLethal enforcersMagic BoyMegamanXmetal marinesMickys Magical QuestMicro MachinesMortal Kombat 2Mr DoNBA JamOperation StarfishOut to LunchPaperboy2Pilot WingsPinball Behind the MaskPinball DreamsPink Goes to HollywoodPlokPop n TwinBeePower DrivePrehistorik ManPugseys Scavenger HuntPutty SquadRanma Half part 1Real MonstersRock n Roll RacingSensible SoccerShadowrunSim CitySkyblazerSmash TennisSoccerkidSpace AceSpiderman v XmenStreetfighter2 TurboStreetRacerStunt Race FXSunset RidersSuper Adventure IslandSuper Chase HQSuper Ghouls and GhostsSuper James Pond Super Mario All StarsSuper Mario KartSuper Mario KartSuper Mario WorldSuper Off RoadSuper PunchoutSuper PuttySuper R-TypeSuper SoccerSuper Streetfighter2Super SwivTazmaniaThe Lost VikingsTom and JerryTop Gear 2Top Gear3000Total CarnageTuff E NuffTurbo ToonsTurn and BurnTurtles Tournament FighterUn SquadronUniRallyUrban StrikeWorld Cup StrikerWorld Heroes 2Yogi Bears Cartoon CapersYoshis IslandZelda Link to the pastZombies Ate my Neighbours

---------- Post added at 23:04 ---------- Previous post was at 23:03 ----------

hi,

i have boxed Pilotwings and boxed SimCity
both dutch manual versions

Have both of those already but appreciate the offer mate (y)

Hi mate,

sorry been away for quite a while...

I still have most of the games listed for sale:

3x Super Famicom controllers £8 each

Carts only

Super Probotector pal £20
Super Metroid pal £20
Super Mario kart pal £15
Super mario World pal £5
Super Off Road pal £8
Super R-Type pal £12
Sensible Soccer Pal £8