PDA

View Full Version : Found A600 Keyboard plastic holder

rkauer
11th January 2010, 15:05
Hello people, a Brazilian Amiga user is looking for a keyboard plastic holder for his A600.

It is that little piece of plastic who holds the the membrane in place on keyboard connector.

He can do Paypal.

Any help is appreciated.:thumbsup:

rkauer
16th January 2010, 03:19
Nobody for this little piece of plastic to make a cute little A600 working again?

efika
20th January 2010, 20:31
Not sure if I understand want you want but those little white things where eaych keys fits in?

rkauer
20th January 2010, 22:45
Nope, I (OK, a friend of mine) need that little rectangular "thing" with a slot hole where the keyboard membrane pass through.

That piece then press the membrane in place and retains it.

GeeBee
20th January 2010, 23:48
I have a spare A600 motherboard(no roms) he can have. He can take the clip off and have a back up motherboard.

scrappysphinx
21st January 2010, 00:05
@Geebee, if he doesnt want that motherboard (if say shipping would be too much) i'd be interested as i've got one thats water damaged and got joypad and mouse ports missing.

Mike

GeeBee
21st January 2010, 00:19
Ok mate lets see what he says. Didnt realise he was in Brazil :D

I should of tested it before mentioning it but it should be ok, stored away safetly.

rkauer
21st January 2010, 01:40
Tested? It's just the membrane clip!?!?:blink:

GeeBee
21st January 2010, 09:22
Read up, i was offering a A600 motherboard, thats what I was going to test. I dont really want to take off a clip off the motherbaord.

scrappysphinx
21st January 2010, 11:43
If rkauer wants the white plastic keyboard connector and not the motherboard, i'm definately interested in the motherboard and i will remove the connector and forward it on to rkauer. That saves geebee taking it off the board too.
Hope i'm not causing any problems here.

Mike

GeeBee
21st January 2010, 12:32
Great idea mate. Best solution for all. Let me test it out tonight and sort out details then. As i mentioned there are no roms, but you can just take it out of your one.

rkauer
21st January 2010, 15:42
Best solution I saw.

Thanks GeeBee and Mike for that!:thumbsup:

GeeBee
21st January 2010, 21:10
No probs. Mike has sent payment for the Mobo, which I will send Monday.

scrappysphinx
27th January 2010, 01:09
A600 motherboard recieved but not sure if i can leave feedback for GeeBee as this dal was done through someone elses thread.

@rkauer, if you pm you address my friend the white clip will go in the post tomorrow.

Mike

rkauer
27th January 2010, 04:01
As for the feedback: you both need to make a new thread (will look like a games with marked cards).

Better Mike start requesting the board and stating why the thread is there. Then you both can leave feedback to each other.