stradivarius
21st March 2013, 18:00
Atari TT 68030
- 4mb ST ram,
- 4mb TT ram,
- HD scsi 50mb,
- keyboard, mouse
- DVD with lots of atari TT software
for sale or swap for other old computers like amiga 3000, amiga 4000, HP 150, IBM XT, CBM, Commodore PET, Sinclair ZX 80, Acorn Archimedes, BBC......
Price is 350 euros+shiping+paypal fees

ddni
21st March 2013, 18:02
Not stating interest.

How much are you asking?

r0jaws
21st March 2013, 18:49

:thumbsup:

Mrsmile
21st March 2013, 20:04
Hello

The lid is on HD Mega Ste?

Since Nova's in?

stradivarius
21st March 2013, 22:25
Hello

Since Nova's in?

No, it is original atari tt hd lid.

ddni
21st March 2013, 22:31

Thanks. That price wasn't there when the thread started though. Was it?

ST-Freakz
22nd March 2013, 10:15
the HD lid / panel is from a Mega STE as it's dark grey

it's a lovely machine this TT

if you wanted the correct white panel for the HD i actually have one boxed, MINT and new and would match this machine well :)

http://i47.tinypic.com/kcghi.jpg

stradivarius
22nd March 2013, 12:47

Thanks. That price wasn't there when the thread started though. Was it?

Cost is added later ;-)

---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 ----------

the HD lid / panel is from a Mega STE as it's dark grey

it's a lovely machine this TT

if you wanted the correct white panel for the HD i actually have one boxed, MINT and new and would match this machine well :)

Thank you, but this is original TT with original TT hd lid, it was purchased at the store.

ST-Freakz
22nd March 2013, 15:54
the TT may well have been purchased like that but the dark grey HD panel is from a Mega STE and was not intended to be fitted on a TT

they are identical and either will fit either machine

but the panel of your TT should be white :)

stradivarius
22nd March 2013, 22:23
the TT may well have been purchased like that but the dark grey HD panel is from a Mega STE and was not intended to be fitted on a TT

I saw few TT with different color of the HD lid, so this is not HD lid from mega STE ;-)

ST-Freakz
23rd March 2013, 00:09

I saw few TT with different color of the HD lid, so this is not HD lid from mega STE ;-)

here's a Mega STE

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yv2vy1.jpg

stradivarius
23rd March 2013, 14:23

here's a Mega STE

http://i45.tinypic.com/2yv2vy1.jpg

Yes, I know how mega ste looks like.;-)

TjLaZer
24th March 2013, 00:38
STFreaks is right. That HD lid is NOT meant for a TT030. Will it fit? YES it will. But as you see it does not match the white color of the TT030. No need to be stubborn.

stradivarius
24th March 2013, 11:32
STFreaks is right. That HD lid is NOT meant for a TT030. Will it fit? YES it will. But as you see it does not match the white color of the TT030. No need to be stubborn.

I agree, there is no need to be stubborn. ;-)
This is original TT from the store, with the dark HD lid. ;-)

AndyLandy
24th March 2013, 12:32

I agree, there is no need to be stubborn. ;-)
This is original TT from the store, with the dark HD lid. ;-)

Does it matter? The item is what it is. The lid is a different colour. Maybe this is the way it shipped, maybe it isn't. Maybe some shipped that way, maybe it was a manufacturing mistake. What matters is that this is what's for sale. I don't think we're going to reach an agreement here, and this is a FS thread, so the only posts should be declarations of interest at this point.

TjLaZer
24th March 2013, 18:45
Not trying to be rude, but the reason a few of us spoke up is because of this quoted post below. Not trying to be rude, just trying to be helpful! :picard

Nobody is disputing if it was sold this way or not. I believe it did come that way from the dealer. But it is a Mega STE HD Lid. Period.

But irregardless, it is what it is, and it is what is for sale.

Press on all.

Hello

Since Nova's in?

No, it is original atari tt hd lid.

slaapliedje
4th April 2013, 01:56
As someone who owns both an Atari Mega STe and an Atari TT030, I have to concur that the Hard drive cover shown is from a Mega STe. I bought my Atari TT030 off of eBay quite a few years back, and it didn't have a Hard drive kit, just a white placer cover.

Maybe, ST Freakz, if I can ever get my STs in working order again I'll take you up on the offer of the cover for the TT030.

Currently waiting for my Amiga 4000 to get back to me and see if it works correctly, then my next task is to get the STs going (I have three, a 1040STfm, and the aforementioned Mega STe and TT030.)

slaapliedje

stradivarius
14th June 2013, 13:55
Price drop!

stradivarius
17th July 2013, 12:00
Price drop!

bump

stradivarius
21st October 2013, 21:44
298 euros

Betelgeuse
21st October 2013, 23:32
I'm interested pending questions. PM sent...

Betelgeuse
24th October 2013, 21:42
Withdrawing interest. Shipping costs are high unfortunately.

stradivarius
5th November 2013, 10:30
Sold outside amibay.
Moderators please close thread.