Retro Girl
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Hey everyone,

This MMC Replay was the first alternate storage device I purchased for my C64. I purchased it from Vesalia just over a year ago. It is in a case and works very well. The LEDs don't line up perfectly and the holes for the buttons and CF card aren't pretty, but there are no sharp edges and the CF card clears the case just fine. This cartridge can accept the RRNet Ethernet adapter through the on-board clock port.

I have the original box (generic looking Individual Computers box with a sticker stating what's inside) and if there was any documentation that came with it, I should have that as well.

$100 + Shipping.

I would consider hardware trades as well. Some items I'd be interested in trading for are a DMA SCSI Controller for my A4000 or a PAL C64/C128. I may be interested in other items as well. Just let me know what you have. :)

Thanks!

Heather

Attachments

• MMC Replay 1.jpg
    MMC Replay 1.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • MMC Replay 2.jpg
    MMC Replay 2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
what a shame

what a shame

what a shame you live in USA shipping will kill us (n)

Hi Heather, I've got a spare PAL 64... Not sure whether shipping would kill the deal, but I'm interested if you are :D

Chiark and I were discussing possible trades when I received an offer from someone on Lemon64 to purchase the cartridge. I've ask Chiark via PM if he's OK with me selling it to another since we have not yet come to an arrangement. :) I'm still interested in his PAL C64.

I'll update this thread as I get more information.

Thanks!

Heather

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:10 ----------

Chiark graciously stepped aside for the buyer from Lemon64. I'll update and close this thread once payment is received since the Lemon64 user is not an AmiBay member.

Thanks!

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom